Blue Flags, White Stars (1 Viewer)

yeah, it looks like either the 'bonnie blue flag' or the flag of Somalia, I haven't been close enough to differentiate the tone of colour. still doesn't explain why people have been driving around dublin with these flags?!
unless......the revolution has come.....

so today i saw a car with TWO of these flags petulantly waving about and i am still none the wiser as to why people would do this.....anyone with any idea what these flags are about?i think i have flag fever :(

I've noticed this too - I initially thought they were embassy cars, but from a pretty lame country, because they were on some pretty standard vehicles. Then I saw more and more and began to believe it was some form of weird religious cult symbol.

Turns out it proud parent of St Mary's Rathmines pupils supporting the rugby team in the senior cup - how dull.

"Brown Star"!

Yeh... its a pity the West Floridians weren't declaring independence in Rathmines.

Alright, I'm getting awful sick of looking at this shit now. They have those triangley ribbony things around Tram Co and all. "Free Heino's for the SCT! OMG Bebo on our mobilez!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back