Bloody Chuggers (2 Viewers)

These bloody chuggers! They do my head in...

Waving at you and pretending they are your friends, grrr...

Funny how chuggers seemed to disappear for a while there and now they're back in full force. Did they think we'd forget how annoying they are?

I reckon the best thing you can do is to completely ignore them. Just stare straight ahead, keep walking and don't even blink. Any reaction be it abusive or apologetic is better that a complete stonewalling. Its like Kryptonite to the bastards.

If enough of us force them to quit in a short enough timespan it'll surely spell the end for this charitable racketeering.

I've heard that there are almost no Chuggers at all in Zimbabwe.
And then you have these people going on about Mugabe like he is the worst guy in the world.

17728.jpg

I'm a big fan of the walk-straight-past-whilst-shaking-my-head in a are-you-serious-you-still-think-this-makes-me-feel-bad-?-(-you-cunt-) kind of way.

Also I have to ask the question.... who chuggs? Who are these people? I've never met anyone young who doesn't hate them. Is there some secret clique of people that are in love with the idea? Or do they all secretly hate themselves and are too cool to be getting properly horrible jobs?

One of them jumped under my umbrella today and tried to engage me in conversation!I was fucking horrified.

I had one shouting at me from about 20m away while I was on the phone.

"MAAAA'AM! HELLO MA'AM!"

Ma'am? Srsly?

But also: NO.

I walked by one of them last week, who was being schooled on strategy by a more experienced chugger. I can't remember exactly what he was saying, but the gist of it seemed to be tips on how to force people to make eye contact with you.

...but the gist of it seemed to be tips on how to force people to make eye contact with you.

It's very very simple.
If girl : show some skin, smile at boys like you want to have sex.

If boy : show some skin, smile at girls like you want to have sex.

Boy chuggers dont even see other males.

not quite a chugger but has anyone met the big fat guy with the sponsorship slip for a race he is supposedly goin to run?

I usually see him round Terenure these days but ive also ran into him in Ranelagh and harolds cross. he has come twice to places i work.

This guy would be barely capable of walking a flight of stairs. I've been there when people give him money, say €2 and he will be like "is that all you are goin to give me" and walk off disgusted.

last time i saw him, he was coming out of mizzonis with a huge bag of food arguing with a taxi guy.

Are there any chugger pubs? They must hang out somewhere all in a gang because it doesn't seem any one of us has actually met anyone socially who chugs for a living. Which means that, somewhere in this city, there are chugger pubs, where the chuggers go when they aren't chugging. Secret underground clubs and pubs where they use your financial information to buy themselves drinks and stare each other down. Then they all go ride rough in the darkened back rooms. "Excuse me, can you spare a minute for my cock?"

not quite a chugger but has anyone met the big fat guy with the sponsorship slip for a race he is supposedly goin to run?

I usually see him round Terenure these days but ive also ran into him in Ranelagh and harolds cross. he has come twice to places i work.

This guy would be barely capable of walking a flight of stairs. I've been there when people give him money, say €2 and he will be like "is that all you are goin to give me" and walk off disgusted.

last time i saw him, he was coming out of mizzonis with a huge bag of food arguing with a taxi guy.

haha

Are there any chugger pubs? They must hang out somewhere all in a gang because it doesn't seem any one of us has actually met anyone socially who chugs for a living. Which means that, somewhere in this city, there are chugger pubs, where the chuggers go when they aren't chugging. Secret underground clubs and pubs where they use your financial information to buy themselves drinks and stare each other down. Then they all go ride rough in the darkened back rooms. "Excuse me, can you spare a minute for my cock?"

I've met chuggers in a non chugging environment.
They don't seem to think they're doing anything wrong.

There must be loads of normal chuggers who don't annoy people who feel that everyone is grouping them with all the dickheads that get in people's faces.
Anyway, there's this cunt advertising on Thumped looking for sponsership to get his hair cut now, fuck sake even the internet isn't safe anymore.

seriously though, they should be used for crowd control or to clear screaming fans for famous people.

Or the reverse could help us in the War on Chuggers. Loads of famous people and their crowds could mob the pricks right off Wicklow Street.

I'd love to see a chugger turf war, though. Clipboards at dawn outside Tower. A proper scrap, like.

Or the reverse could help us in the War on Chuggers. Loads of famous people and their crowds could mob the pricks right off Wicklow Street.

I'd love to see a chugger turf war, though. Clipboards at dawn outside Tower. A proper scrap, like.

I don't think they're loyal to one charity though. One needs loyalty to have a proper scrap. I'm on a nickname basis with one of them. Have been for the last year or so. He seems to switch up the cause every couple weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back