Bloody Chuggers (1 Viewer)

I usually just say "no thanks" to folks like these and keep walking. That way I'm being civil by not ignoring them and at the same time not parting with any cash.

One time a friend and I were cornered by a clipboard carrying girl on Grafton Street. She started to blab away and before she could get much further I said "In all fairness, if you're going to ask me for any money, I'm sorry, but I really can't spare it" (which was the truth at the time). She literally said "No problem, this isn't anything to do with money", so I let her carry on, expecting her to ask us to sign a petition or answer a few questions or whatever. After a minute she comes up with the phrase "so it'd be just 10 euros a month, which we can take from your bank via a direct debit".

So obviously at that stage, I point out that this is actually "about money" which I already said I couldn't spare. "BUT DON'T YOU CARE THAT CHILDREN ARE DYING?" was her rather loud and agressive response.

Raped her.

I usually just say "no thanks" to folks like these and keep walking. That way I'm being civil by not ignoring them and at the same time not parting with any cash.

I do this too. Now most of them know me by sight and they just smile and say Hi before mugging some poor person walking behind me.

right. it seems theres no escaping them now. a dude with a bucket of money just came into me in work and asked both me and money from the shop...
i couldnt be rude cos there was customers in.

i dont usually get approached or if i do i usually have a big grin on and i point at my earphones like a smug bastard and chortle to myself as they probably curse me aloud.
I like this one but I don't think I'd be brave (or is that rude) enough to do it. I say "no thanks" and weirdly they often look very confused.

Staring at them from far away and shaking your head as you walk toawards them works but it makes me feel like a prick.

did he have a gun?
he looked like this
robber.gif

I don't care how horrible this make me sound: just say "fuck off". Abuse is literally the only thing that works, or the threat of physical violence, they really don't give a fuck if they're annoying you, or if they're invading your space, and therefore should be treated with as little respect as they treat you..I actually headcharged one of these fuckers one evening on the way home from work after I'd politelty asked him to leave me alone from just outside the palace on Camden street all the way nearly to Point Click.I stop, turned, and ran at him.He got the message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back