Blendilicious! (1 Viewer)

Rexelle

I was given blender at the weekend and its great I havent had to chew since, I've blended EVERYTHING and made smoothies and homemade soup but I'm sure theres more I could make, right?

stick your hand in and see how it tastes.

kidding.

ehm.................blend some ice cream and nutella. surely that must be good.

Well i obviously need my two hands to operate it safely so i'll stick my friends hand in, see how that goes and then throw in the nutella and ice cream!

Well i obviously need my two hands to operate it safely so i'll stick my friends hand in, see how that goes and then throw in the nutella and ice cream!
My one needs to be fully closed before it can be switched on, so I can't make a hand, icecream and nuttella mix. Let me know how it goes.

Try partially melting a bit of luscious ice cream (caramelly ben and jerry's or something along those lines) and adding a good glub of Baileys and then if you're feeling really bad add some chocolate sauce and blend. very very tasty and very very dirty.

any tips for a good blender? preferably one with containers you can put yer stuff in after.
And not too expensive. ta.

Mine was thirty quid (a monileux or something without any containers for stuff included) seems to have an extra-blendy thing you put in if you really wanna mangle something. Gonna try that this evening. Made a smoothie with a couple of plums in it and I nearly puked...when i got to the end i found what looked like a big maggot but it turned out to be a bit of plum!

My dream blender is this recent Waring reissue of their original 1940s design. Apparently it's very good at blending and whatnot, but most importantly it looks great. It's €210 here which is a right old rip-off. I'll probably still buy one though.

Nice, but that's a ludicrous price. I thought I paid far too much for mine which cost me around €100 in the sales - but I wanted one that wouldn't burn out in a hurry and, most importantly, with a glass jug.

17366med.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back