blank cassette tapes (1 Viewer)

Heh Heh Heh.

HMV still do them. I know someone who backed up his mp3's onto minidisc.

And he was serious.

ha ha.

Thanks, Goff.

i actually do want to copy mp3s to tape, but it for me da, for father's day. he's got crappy cd player that refuses to read cd-rs. Plus he can listen to them in the car.
I have loads of stuff that he once had on vinyl (it's now mine) on cd or mp3.

also, i was recently given an aiwa tape deck for free and want to use it... a lot.

home taping is keeping music alive.

The first time I backed up anything onto tape I was labouring under the delusion that you could fit vast quantities of music on them. I was right pissed off when I realised that 90 minutes of choons wasn't that much. In my defence, I was around eight at the time.

i too am a firm believer in tapes, i only have a tape player in my car as does mr. cpr so we have recently rediscovered the art of making mix tapes for each others cars. it is deadly.i have also gone backwards on the home recording front too and now refuse to use my mac for recording music and have dug out my four track...

i'm becoming a luddite...and it is fun..

now to HMV in the rain to buy blank tapes

Rapeman, I think.

Anyway-yeah I was wondering myself where I could buy blank cassettes. Handy for taping Donal Dineen's show and the like.

Mini Disc is the way to go for this sort of thing.
Great for recording off the radio, editing/ deleting what you don't like, and you can use them endless times, without affecting the quality.

I remember recording on to one side of a C120 and discovering that the B side played Side A backwards! I was about 12 and was freaked out. Thought it was the work of Satan.

where can ye get mini discs? ye can get blank tapes in peats just off parnell st. near the ugc/cineworld place. tapes r the future.

where can ye get mini discs? ye can get blank tapes in peats just off parnell st. near the ugc/cineworld place. tapes r the future. but i need mini disc...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back