BLACKFEST 2008 (1 Viewer)

YELLOWLADYFEST 2008

Cheers for the link Froog!
From the site:
It’s really just a great event that’s open to people of all races who want to experience the culture.
Right on!

I'm a bit heartbroken that BlackFest already exists and is actually run by real life blacks, but the intention is the same.

Maybe I'll just stick to what I know and stick to the YellowFest.
Although I think a YellowLadyFest might go down a lot better here than if it weren't segregated by gender.
Youse white lads love oriental ladies.
You should see my granny.

anyone for a BrackFest???

tea-brack.jpg

How is promoting a festival based on the race its of musicians racist?
Next you'll be telling me that promoting a festival based on the gender of its musicians is sexist.
:confused:

I'm organising Gingfest.

Myself, Aphex Twin, and Alexi Lalas and his Band are headlining the main Copperknob Arena.

Former Lib Dems leader Charles Kennedy is dj-ing in The Nugget Lounge.

anyone for a BrackFest???

I was going to crack a joke about Chinese people and the hilarious difficulties they have pronouncing the letter "L"

But then I thought that might be a wee bit racist and I wouldn't want to lower the tone

FistFest
(For the love of all that is holy, don't click on Galleries -NSFW, home and everywhere in between)

Slings are set up outside under the summer desert sky; the whole hotel is booked with fisters and men to be had in all forms of fun -- Over 300 men of all types -- tops, bottoms, and versatile! Official "Fist Fest Participants Only" play times will be posted all weekend long! Some outdoor play equipment will be provided. If you have Exam Tables, slings, workout benches, etc. that you wish to bring, please do so and help create more diverse play space.
Once again the internet reveals yet another genderist fest - no ladies can attend this one. We've got to change their minds and make the world more equal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back