Binge Drinking and Hangovers - RE-SESSION TIPS (1 Viewer)

Watch out for the louminous piss!

I got some eye drops one time that enabled me to hock up bright yellow spits.
I'm talking silly putty luminous yellow now.
They almost had the consistency of silly putty too.
I was so amazed that even though normally I'm not a huge spitter, I spent the next while walking back home going 'hoooooocccchhchhh thua.... fucking eh!'

Without doubt one of my finest hours.

I'll let you know if any of these work

probably beyond too late for the 1 pint of water per pint of beer game though

I got some close on use-by date Okocim (Polish 7% beer) on special last weekend though which led to a hangover not unlike death,a longing for death and how youd imagine feeling if you were the only one who turned up for your own funeral.

It was a gas altogether!
I had the same experience with zywiec one night. evil, evil shit.

"Eets our theee-ing"
haha. ehhhh gringo, nuestra cosa... cabron! from what I could make out NOBODY in mexico drinks corona. sol seems much more common. negra modelo is where it's at though.

personally i find the following good,

A) take two painkillers before you got to bed (preferably without caffeine and with codeine) and maybe some multi-vitamin, if your one of those saps who try avoid painkillers at all cost i guess this won't work for you.

B) Sleep with the window open, get some fresh air into you.

C) In the morning some water and loadsa fuckin loadsa caffeine and cigarettes, might seem silly but as someone else mentioned to kill a hangover you really need to take a shit, caffeine and cigarettes sort this out no bother. Seriously I cannot emphasise the importance of a massive shit!:p

D) Have a lovely fry

E) Roll up a lil joint, smoke it and take the edge of with it and maybe another two painkillers (maxileaf is the one i recommend as its got paracetamal (spelling?!) Caffeine and codeine.

Anyway this is how I work it :cool:

personally i find the following good,

A) take two painkillers before you got to bed (preferably without caffeine and with codeine) and maybe some multi-vitamin, if your one of those saps who try avoid painkillers at all cost i guess this won't work for you.

B) Sleep with the window open, get some fresh air into you.

C) In the morning some water and loadsa fuckin loadsa caffeine and cigarettes, might seem silly but as someone else mentioned to kill a hangover you really need to take a shit, caffeine and cigarettes sort this out no bother. Seriously I cannot emphasise the importance of a massive shit!:p

D) Have a lovely fry

E) Roll up a lil joint, smoke it and take the edge of with it and maybe another two painkillers (maxileaf is the one i recommend as its got paracetamal (spelling?!) Caffeine and codeine.

Anyway this is how I work it :cool:

The fry-up can be a killer for me. Sometimes I feel grand have a fry and i go to shit fairly quickly.
The smell of smokes is manky when you have a hangover.

I find poppin two beroccas in a good bit of water before goin to bed reduces the magnitude of the hangover the next day

The fry-up can be a killer for me. Sometimes I feel grand have a fry and i go to shit fairly quickly.
The smell of smokes is manky when you have a hangover.

i suppose by fry i mean a small veggie fry, eggs, beans, has browns, two veggie sausages, two veggie rashers..fuckin deadly! Works for me anyway.

When cigarettes aren't even appealling thats when a hangover is of epic proportions and can only be treated by forcing a joint into you and gettin back in bed for another 3 or so hours

remember that lad in england that made the papers for taking more pills than anyone else? 40,000+ of them. jayzis, he was in some state.
prince_harry_0327.jpg

i heard that taking yokes can get rid of any hangover.
can anyone confirm?

I think they definitely prevent any hangover. But If your talking about waking up the day after a mad boozing session and swapping the two alkaseltzer on your night stand for a couple of black speckled mitzies, I'd say thats acting the sketch something fierce.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back