Big Brother 8 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
True.

I saw that Seany guy when he went in and I found myself wondering if I could somehow get into the house and thump him and get back out without anyone but me and Seany knowing what happened.

What d you have against gay, Northern Irish, lapsed Muslims? I've got to stop watching. If I picked up my guitar everytime Big Brother comes on for the next few months I reckon I could have write a couple of albums.

i found myself turned on watching ziggy and chanelle groping in the loos last night

i feel dirty

01-hairball.jpg

02-hairball.jpg

P1010017hideous_hairball.JPG

180px-Long-haired-cat-hairball.jpg

CalistoHairball1006Small.jpg

Haflinger_horse.jpg

sale%20horse%20pictures%20063.jpg

Horse%20and%20Andy.jpg

I don't think I've ever seen someone so desperate to get on tele then that Shabnam bird, she makes Brendan Kilkenny look sane...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Ha ha ha, did ye see Shabnam's arse when she was walking up the stairs? Me oul fella thought it was a disgrace....So Endemol have brought in stricter mental profiling to ensure mentally vulnerable people aren't in the house...hmmm on the basis of Shabnam's prolonged deranged and unhinged dance routine after leaving I find that hard to believe..

Ha ha ha, did ye see Shabnam's arse when she was walking up the stairs? Me oul fella thought it was a disgrace....So Endemol have brought in stricter mental profiling to ensure mentally vulnerable people aren't in the house...hmmm on the basis of Shabnam's prolonged deranged and unhinged dance routine after leaving I find that hard to believe..

I lol'd at Charlie Brooker's description of Seany:
"He looks like a cross between Gene Wilder and Simon Weston and dresses like Flavor Flav attending a Klaxxons gig".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back