Bicycles (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter c4o
  • Start date
  • Replies 21
  • Views 2K
  • Watchers 0
on this subject, can someone recommend somewhere to do repairs? i need to basically re-fit my bike. new gear cables, levers, break cables... looking for somehwere cheap and honest. i know, i know, it's a tall order on this planet... shizzle.

hag said:
on this subject, can someone recommend somewhere to do repairs? i need to basically re-fit my bike. new gear cables, levers, break cables... looking for somehwere cheap and honest. i know, i know, it's a tall order on this planet... shizzle.

Square Wheel Bicycle Shop
Temple Lane South
Temple Bar
Dublin 2

Little Sport in Fairviews pretty deadly for cheap repairs.
Alright selection of bikes too,if your looking for something fancy its not the best though.

hag said:
the only decent place that I knew of was on Thomas Street, near James's street....but its gone now I'm afraid, he just closed a few months ago. It was the best damn place...the dude used to do repairs in exchange for pieces of art...he'd take anything. No notice to say where he's gone to or anything, but someone has scrawled on the wall "I am moved"!

paul- said:
Little Sport in Fairviews pretty deadly for cheap repairs.
Alright selection of bikes too,if your looking for something fancy its not the best though.
perfecto - right close to where i reside aswell. cheers. thumped is just brilliant sometimes. (sorry pete, ALL the time)

roxy said:
BrianOak's yer man there, I'd be tinkin.

Considering I've had the same bike since I was 10, I wouldn't be particuarly good on advice...

Na he would just rip you off, i have heard numerous complaints about that guy. Try argos they sell premium push bikes!

inspector horse said:
hey, dont you have that lovely red one you were lookin to give a new home?

Yeah if anyone is looking for a bike that only goes sideways in one gear with no brakes pm me. Also you must like rust!

nofriendo said:
Yeah if anyone is looking for a bike that only goes sideways in one gear with no brakes pm me. Also you must like rust!

sideways-bike-640-2.jpg

nofriendo said:
Na he would just rip you off, i have heard numerous complaints about that guy. Try argos they sell premium push bikes!
heheh fuck you cunt.Im available for cheap repairs by the way.Seriously.

nofriendo and inspector horse aka dave as dave are not to be listened to.Numerous others will verify this.

try the shop on prospect road, just past junction with whitworth road. reasonable for repairs, and sells bikes.

c4o said:
Does anybody know a good shop around with decent bikes who sell not only mountain bikes and are reasonable. Thanx.

Roll on ATP!

www.chainreactioncycles.com

based up north. free shipping on bikes to the republic within 4 days and even with sterling changeover some of their stuff can be cheaper than what you'd pay for it in dublin. if you're prepared to wait four days that is

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back