Best text message ever (1 Viewer)

I just want to know what Kiss were like. He said they put on 'one of the best gigs ever' and i'd sure as hell like to hear about that. I like hearing someone talk about a concert they were at.

A girl in work today told me all about how deadly Ray Davies was last night and I wish I went to that now.

A text I got off my sister this weekend;
"My phone was sad, so I gave it a pickle. But I want a pickle now, so I'm sad"

My mobile internet keeps on receiving some guys text messages

so far he has sold a car in the Buy and Sell and also completed his NCT test. Also, someone wanted to meet him in town one night, it sounded like it was gonna be good fun.

Got this piece of poetry a while back:

"whoz thiz and where are u from a got told about u txt bk and let me ken if ur the rite person so things dnt get bad fur u"

Charming

Wow, you've got Scottish gangsters with bad grammar on your tail. U'd bettr b creful.

Ah knew da kint wuz gonay fuck sim kint.

begbie.jpg

Had a deadly little run of messages a few days after Christmas last year taht went like this:

(no name)19:35 = "You fuckin cunt"
(no name)19:36 = "I mean that in a nice way"
(me) 19:40 = "Yeah cheers,who's this"
(no name) 19:43 = "my name is cunt you fuckin bin man"
(no name) 19:45 = "I love you"

The second last one is possibly my favourite text ever

Hi Sharon last weekend was HOT I ain't ad fun like that for a while. If you want to meet up again soon just let me know. XDEANX.

received at 2.30 am on Friday.

This morning on Whatsapp from an unknown number:

"Morning is a wonderful blessing either sunny or stormy it stands for hope giving us another start of what we call life"

i had a real life version of a misdirected text where some shambles of a young man showed up at the door one evening trying to get past me into the flat and telling me he knew what sharon was up to and tell her not to be sending him they texts any more and he was coming back to get his stuff
i thought i'd managed to get through to him that he had the wrong house but he was still giving me messages to pass on to sharon as he wandered away

It was a nice reminder alright

I use the free texts you get off o2 ..they're great.I can't stand tippy tapping a text message in on the phone..with the lappy you can get stuck right in.

Some of them take about 7 messages to send..and interestingly,I often use abbreviations when I'm yakking online..but never in texts..theres no tomoro..always TOMORROW etc.

I'd say its fairly annoying.Thats why I do it.

I got a load of sexts once when I was living in Brighton. I never responded to them, but they were from a girl that referred to herself as Queen and the dude as King. Lots of
"King, baby, I keep thinkin bout your hands all over me"
"Baby k, I haven't heard from you since that night, I'll always be ur Queen"
"King, I know we only met once but some thing r meant to be"

etc. I felt so bad, I should have responded, but... I didn't. I read them all. Over and over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back