Best QOTSA record (1 Viewer)

Whats your favourite QOTSA record.

• Lullabys to Paralyse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other/split record etc

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
abbe said:
was Kyuss better than QOTSA? a lot of poeple say 'yes' i'd say 'no,........

I`d say Kyuss were better - such classic albums!Nothing compared to Queens, the first queens album was great, rated r was`nt bad...ahve`nt bothered with them since they turned shite after that...new stuff does`nt even sound like Queens!Mondo Generators - 'Cocaine Rodeo'!!Get that one.

Kyuss and QOTSA are a completely different shark.
Thats like saying are Slayer better than Girls Aloud.
I fucking love Kyuss though man and I think a Kyuss poll might be in order in the near future
abbe said:
was Kyuss better than QOTSA? a lot of poeple say 'yes' i'd say 'no, but it was good' best of for me would be (it's a list that speaks of an impressive down-ness with the band's work i think)

no-one knows/god is on the radio/leg of lamb/feel good hit of the summer
regular john/lullaby/mosquito song/in my head/
one inch man/hurricane/demon cleaner (if you can have kyuss)
miss alissa, already dead and whorehoppin (if you can have eagles of death metal)

Songs for the Deaf is my favourite. I'd put QOTSA as a better band than Kyuss. Kyuss first album is woeful as opposed to QOTSA not having a bad one. The new one is definately a grower,some of the songs are as good as anything they've done but some are a bit routine.

I like QOTSA, Songs For The Deaf and Lullabies equally. Rated R isn't as good as a whole but there are still amazing tunes on it. I'd prefer QOTSA to Kyuss. Still wish I'd seen the mighty Kyuss live.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back