Best of the year. (1 Viewer)

Fuck it... I wanna get in on this game.

Best Zine - Bite the hand that feeds the poisoned food #2

Best Irish Album - The new Easpa Measa yolk- its bleedin rappah.'

Best International album - Ive bought fuck all new stuff but Converge "You Fail Me" was pretty cool.

Best Gigs- Against Me! and the Kaospilot one..

Best visual artist - Eric Cottonfist- Spit 'n' Ink- wow.

Best Venue - Eh... Anywhere thats not Voodoo.

Best Film - Eternal Sunshine blah-de-blah. I know its got Jim Carey in it but I thought it was cool enough. Either that or this film I saw late one Saturday night about Basquiat.

Best all things taken into consideration band of the year - I like the aul 'Soldiers Take Half'

Best new Bands - Burn it to the Ground, Soldiers Take Half

Best Old bands discovered this year - On the Might of Princes, Circle takes the Square, Neurosis (yes, im a late starter.)

Most striking occurences of the year - The Magpie house, Mayday Media Hysteria....

Dumbest trend of the year - Those mingin boots ya see d4 girls wearing- glorified wellies if you ask me. They really piss me off.

Biggest loss of the year - My virginity.. nah Im kiddin, lost that aaaaaaaaaaages ago, I swear..... eh, I dunno

Most ridiculous session of the year - Drinkin half a bottle of Absinth and twelve cans of Bavaria, crawlin around UCD (an i not goin there)puking green and scaring people. And waking up under a tree. Well that happened loads of times this year, what with the lack of a gaff an' all.

Award for soundness and all that: Anyone who let me sleep in their gaff/shed/car/garden.

Overall impression of irish punk 2004 - I dunno....

best irish bands-runnin riot,1000 drunken nights,easpa measa,knifed(dead now or what?)

best zine-you cant polish a turd,balloxed

best gigs-ggi,discharge,los fastidios,belfast chrstmas gig,striknien in the voodoo

best new irish cd-built in belfast,drunken fuckwit diplomacy,the eassmeasster cd,and kid blunts albums rocketh also

most evil punk in ireland-john cush

skinniest punk in ireland-ian moore

best album of the year-the restarts, slumworld

barndog said:
knifed(dead now or what?)

not yet,a few compilations on the cards and waiting for Derenzy to come back. Then we'll see. We wrote a load of songs just before the last tour and they've not been recorded yet so who knows.

Bored at work so been looking through old threads, found one where Bohs Punks was feeling old cause he was turnin 35, how dya feel now kid?,
This is what we were all doin' 10 years ago.
Serpents put out a much lauded record, it was the first GGI, Fall out Fest was also this year, in a golf course if I remember correctly, Los Fastidios Played and we all loved them, Built in Belfast came out. Ballixed the best zine ever came out.

That Dylan kid who posted on here, didn't he try become a politican but ended up presenting some zig and zag type show.

Jaysus seems like a life time ago

Nearly 10 years since I joined here, and went to the Harry Callaghan gig, some craic has been had anyway!

Some decline in posters since this, think that punk for it forum mentioned here is gone altogether, is moshspace alive??

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back