Best Nickname? (2 Viewers)

Eoddy Gorilla said:
One of my friends nicknames is Jew-Mickey and another is Melon-Balls.
They're quite the pair.

Anyway ramps, do elaborate.

i think they thought i looked like prince. i dont really. its just that i used to drive to school on purple motorbike with a telecaster on my back.

Eoddy Gorilla said:
One of my friends nicknames is Jew-Mickey and another is Melon-Balls.
They're quite the pair.

Anyway ramps, do elaborate.

One of friends is also called Roisin and her nick name is Floshea cause her second name is O shea and she always seems to be on the rag so Flo. Some one called my friend lynne "milhouse" once i laughed for around an hour.

A girl I know was telling me about a guy she went to the Gaeltacht with a few years ago whose nickname was Bob.
I was all like "yo, bobs a shit nickname, yo" but then she explained how he got it.
Himself and a few of his friends had been out playin' football or something on the street outside a house and jokingly he had started waving at one of the builders who was up on the roof working.
The builder went to wave back but lost his balance, fell off the roof and died.
Bob the builder.

Nice friends, eh?

There's a guy called 'Nutkins' which is my favorite. Timmo is responsible I believe.
In Donegal I know a family called 'The Big Eggs'. As in Joe Big Egg and his sister Dinah Big Egg.

Roisin said:
My nickname is Flyncy cause every time some one mock punch me I flynch about a mile, its quite odd for some one who wasnt even hit as a child.

Somebody did that once when code ninja tapped them on the shoulder and with out even blinking out came "Whoa there, Flynchey McDaddysmack.."

I've soiled many a bargain-bin y-front over that one.

Zeelander said:
Ah ha ha ha ha. Best shit ever. Code ninja hit me once, and all I did was fall over and land on my head.

code ninja punched me in the face last week.

what a let down.

Lefty Frizzell said:
code ninja punched me in the face last week.

what a let down.

everyone indoors!! Quick!!

fd_fan1.jpg

Dutchy said:
girl from my area, called gill, got the nickname gilette after she tried to kill herself.

:D + :(

HAH!! One of my brothers nicknames is trout , the other one is called maggot cause he is so skinny and then theres the other one whos called Wax (i dont know and i dont care)

I know of two brothers, the eldest of whom was known as Spacer. When the time came for the little brother to get his own nickname, they became Big Spacer and Little Spacer. They also have a friend called Mush.

hp has some pals with deadly nicknames

ouch - fell behind a wall and all that could be heard was "ouuuuuuch", his nickname from then on

furniture - fell asleep at a party, woke up to discover that his mates had put every bit of furniture in the house on top of him.

amazing

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back