Best football video game ever. (1 Viewer)

ISS 98 on the N64 followed by PES6 and PES5.
Honourable mention goes to the very 1st Fifa on PS1 was great in it's day, 3D isometric view.

i used to think mexico 86 was the best video game ever.

I left out Sensi Soccer!
Cover_SWOS9697.jpg

Defo best footy game for me. Absolutely brilliant. Followed closely by Championship manager 97/98..|..|

Cover_SWOS9697.jpg

Defo best footy game for me. Absolutely brilliant. Followed closely by Championship manager 97/98..|..|

Had both of them on the Amiga they were savage. had a cheat for infinite money in championship manager but halifax couldn't get any decent players so i spent about four seasons building the nou camp it was fucking class looking

European_Club_Soccer_Coverart.jpg

always loved that game. I got a copy of it when I was young. Its not incredible graphics-wise and its limited in terms of the competition structures on offer, etc.

but its playability is top-class. Particularly the medium level (easy is too easy, hard is impossible).

It was only released on the megadrive I think but lately I downloaded a sega megadrive emulator (free off some site somewhere) and the game (from some site where every sega megadrive game ever was free to download - I'm sure the site is still there somewhere too).

Back in the day I was a big fan of microprose and sensible soccer. Wasn't it microprose that had the indoor soccer option? That was deadly.

Was never much into any of the later shite - all style and no substance as far as I could make out.

yea its here - http://www.freeroms.com/genesis_roms_E.htm

and download an emulator called Gens and you're sorted.

This kept me going in my last job that was quite frankly, boring (a weeks work was completed by lunchtime monday).

Desert and Jungle Strike, Outrun, Sonic the Hedgehog - the whole lot are there. Deadly. Must revisit this over the xmas and see did I miss anythin.

I thought sensible soccer was a pinball game?

actually my primary memories of football games were atari football when I was very young

Atari%20Football.jpg

and of course

International_Soccer_Game2.png

Back in the day I was a big fan of microprose and sensible soccer. Wasn't it microprose that had the indoor soccer option? That was deadly.
QUOTE]

wow i had forgotten that...and those bendy shots!

i remember waiting for ages for a version on amstrad to come out
and being massively disappointed when i finally played it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back