Best football video game ever. (2 Viewers)

What was the one on cartridge on the C64?

International Soccer, imaginatively enough.

110555178.jpg

The Amiga had the best football games ever. I spent about four years switching between Goal, Microprose, Empire soccer, Sensible and my personal Favorite; European Champions. It seems no one has ever heard of this but it was class you clould choose between top down view and side on view it looked class had all the real names (i think not sure now) and there were loads of ways to score. Fifa came out the next year though so I moved on to that and never looked back. Then the eject button broke and I couldn't get disc 3 of flash back out and my amiga days were over.

I never really got into Fifa. The graphics may have been better but the gameplay didn't do it for me. It seemed really sluggish and frustrating compared to Sensible Soccer. Even though the graphics were worse I though Sensible better represented the excitement of playing football.

I never really got into Fifa. The graphics may have been better but the gameplay didn't do it for me. It seemed really sluggish and frustrating compared to Sensible Soccer. Even though the graphics were worse I though Sensible better represented the excitement of playing football.

Agreed I loved sensi, the first Fifa I had was the second or third one though and they'd improved the speed of the game by then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back