Best ever Irish film.... (2 Viewers)

the snapper is probably one irish film that i could watch over and over again and never get sick of..plus it has endless quoteability..

and also the best version ever of "Can't Help Falling in Love With You" by some folky trad band, with ace girl's vocals...

Butcher Boy was on over Christmas. Amazing film, with beautiful music and great visuals. Can't get it on DVD either. Maybe this is because lots of people hate it!

gbq00548.jpg

This is good.

And there is another one i remember with Tom Courtney as well where he is a pirate radio station which was funny.

Does anyone happen to know the name of a film starring Kevin Gildea as a professional dog walker who falls foul of a nasty criminal and hides out on Dalkey Island? It was on the goggle box a few years ago. Google searches have proved fruitless.

Does anyone happen to know the name of a film starring Kevin Gildea as a professional dog walker who falls foul of a nasty criminal and hides out on Dalkey Island? It was on the goggle box a few years ago. Google searches have proved fruitless.

is it Separation Anxiety?

caught half of it on Network 2 around 9 or 10 years ago.

have no memory of the plot aside from the fact that he's in it.

is it Separation Anxiety?

caught half of it on Network 2 around 9 or 10 years ago.

have no memory of the plot aside from the fact that he's in it.

Just Googled that, sounds like it alright. Cheers. Appears not to be available on DVD though. Pity, because it was a very funny film from what I remember. Need to pester RTE for a repeat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back