Best ever Irish film.... (1 Viewer)

Another vote for:

B00009ZK5T.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Actually the best Irish film is Paddy Serpico.

Just noticed they've loads of films available for download but not that one.

http://nartystation.com/

The animations are great, "Pullin the devil by the tail" even won a few awards a couple of years back.

Just realised I have seen I Went Down after all. Yeah it's great like.
Fatal Deviation looks amazing, have to see that one.
Has no-one else seen Kings? It's depressing as fuck like, but it's totally brilliant.

Clash Of The Ash

that film is so dated. They showed it the night before an all-Ireland hurling final a few years back. I hadn't seen it since I was a nipper and watched it again. It was tough to watch.

I saw an interview with the director of it (dunno his name) and he reckoned it was good enough to be the next Raging Bull. He was half right.

Another film I always really liked was The Courier. Maybe not such a great film, but it was so unusual to see the streets of Dublin in a film back in those days.

Not seen it, but I would almost go for Garage from the same fellers, which was amazing. Jim Jarmusch goes to Wicklow and gets all creepy

Also Eat The Peach, deadly

118759.jpg

That film reminds me of my childhood big time. My da is mates with Eamonn Morrissey and he used to take me and my brothers down to his gaff and he would give us backers on his 3 wheeler motorbike all over these muck hills and stuff. Good times.:)

I Went Done is totally over-rated.

My Left Foot is good.

December Bride? Donal McCann beating a lad to beat on a windswept bog with a shilelagh? Thought it was a bit heavy going myself.

Fatal Deviation looks amazing, have to see that one.

fatal deviation is astonishing stuff. the entire cast is outacted by one of boyzone! the only "stunt" in the film is an actual car accident! there is a terrifying sex scene between people who cannot act (brrrrr)! monks!

also, it features the immortal line "fuck off with your gun, ye prick".

seriously, you have to see it.

What's that one with Cillian Murphy in a mental asylum?

that was alright.

ish

Is Inside I'm Dancing Irish? That was better than it should have been

yeah that was it. It was half one at night so I would probably have liked anything

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back