Besides St Pauli F fucking C are Punks interested in footy? (1 Viewer)

ive a big interest in footie but sure thats well known i guess,

Man City,
Drogheda United,
Celtic,
St. Pauli,
Blackpool Fc.
Locamotive Eirecore ;)

are the main ones that i would follow by either watching on tv or on the internet tv stations.

FOOTBALL AND PUNK = LIFE
FAMILY A CLOSE SECOND (hope jen doesnt read this :eek: )

also check my sig bellow

I like I.D. but not because of football..

[SIZE=-1]SHADWELL ARMY SHADWELL ARMY SHADWELL ARMY SHADWELL ARMY SHADWELL ARMY SHADWELL ARMY SHADWELL ARMY SHADWELL ARMY SHADWELL ARMY SHADWELL ARMY SHADWELL ARMY ...[/SIZE]

I'm a Man U fan.. and for the summer of '86 was convinced this little man was the coolest thing on the planet!!

100px-1986-pique.jpg

Has anyone here been to a St. Pauli game? I've been to a good few FC Bayern games and 1 TSV 1860 Munchen match. If anyone has, are they any good on the field as oposed to the party atmosphere on the terrace, they're in the second division aren't they?

been 3 times , tis fuckin deadly alright, a wee bit different to jackman park.As for being any good? cant remember the atmosphere on the terraces was too good.

By the way was I chatting to you about St. Pauli in alberts gaff on o'curry st about a year ago???

Not mad into watching football. Like the internationals sometimes, like playing it, and find all the hype around it really fascinating, especially with the big clubs with the long histories of supporters going back generations and how deeply influential it is in the way people live their lives.

I used to be into football more when I was a kid cause my older brothers were. There was always a passionate hatred of Man U., so much so that to this day I can still never bring myself to buy anything with the SHARP logo on it. Not even from a second-hand shop. Mad.

Who can complain with a plastic capsule for carrying drugs up your arse, tinfoil to smoke it with, delicious chocolate for the munchies and a toy to play with?

Kinder Eggs - a wide-holed stoner's dream come true.

Not mad into watching football. Like the internationals sometimes, like playing it, and find all the hype around it really fascinating, especially with the big clubs with the long histories of supporters going back generations and how deeply influential it is in the way people live their lives.

I used to be into football more when I was a kid cause my older brothers were. There was always a passionate hatred of Man U., so much so that to this day I can still never bring myself to buy anything with the SHARP logo on it. Not even from a second-hand shop. Mad.

I seen you with a SHARP calculator

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back