Bending records to get them through letter box carry on (2 Viewers)

thegoone said:
i know how to fix warped reords

its the postal coonts need sortin out
this is the second time ive waited longer than a month for records
the better arrive soon
I`ve waited over 2 months for some packages via surface......make sure whoever packages the records knows what their fucking doing before ordering from em.
Some people have`nt a clue and end up being a waste of hard earned cash.

got my records yestERDAY! (nearly five weeks later)

an post cunty man just left them under my doormat
me ma and da had both trodden on them before i got home
still havent listened to them yet

DARK BEAT DETECTOR

thegoone said:
got my records yestERDAY! (nearly five weeks later)

an post cunty man just left them under my doormat
me ma and da had both trodden on them before i got home
still havent listened to them yet

DARK BEAT DETECTOR
I'm still waiting on two parcels of records from before the postal strike. I've gotten past that "forgetting" I ordered them thing and now I'm pissed off. it has to be the post service as they are coming from different places and I doubt I would get ripped of twice in a row considering in all my years of mailordering records I have never been ripped off. BASTARDS

im waiting on stupid conference forms to come through since since before the strike too. three were posted at the same time. one came two weeks ago, one last week and im still waiting on mine. i imagine there is just a big pile somewhere waiting to be worked through. anpost=idiots.

I ordered a dvd from play just after the strike (stupid me) and it hadn't arrived two weeks later so I moaned. They sent me out another one. Then they both arrived. So now I have 2.

I'm a total winner.

GARYXKNIFEDX said:
I'm still waiting on two parcels of records from before the postal strike. I've gotten past that "forgetting" I ordered them thing and now I'm pissed off. it has to be the post service as they are coming from different places and I doubt I would get ripped of twice in a row considering in all my years of mailordering records I have never been ripped off. BASTARDS

they are bastards though, they've lost so much stuff on me. mainly birthday presents. and zines. i hates them.

maybe people just told you they were sending you birthday presents, but then they got "lost"

GARYXKNIFEDX said:
i'd say its the irish posties fault alright
ive had records take over a month a few times and i dont even get them sent very often
i told my friend this story about the lazy cunt just leavin the records on the doorstep and he told me the same thing happened him only a couple of weeks ago

fancy- what dvd did you get two of? i'd offer to take the second off your hands but i probably own it already...get it fancy? get the joke?

andrew

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back