Belfast racists. (1 Viewer)

And you'd likely get another hiding... wash, rinse, repeat.. until you realise bigotry is stupid. Can't really say clearer than that.

alternately,the person i give a hiding to decides not to bother their hole with the whole afa thing.trying to beat someones political beliefs out of them is just gonna lead to more and more violence.

well, you are ted kaczynski.

and dont you ever forget it ;)

I don't particularly care if someone gives up their beliefs or not. Like I said, the point is not to convert them, it's to make sure they can't gain support. Once they realise they can't do anything they will give up any activity and go and join Stormfront where they can talk about their White Revolution until they die.

In my opinion violence is an important part in fighting oppression and in turn racism and facism as these people are for the the most part brain washed idiots.

I will not argue with you anymore as it will just become tedious (See S2S thread) and quite simply my opinion will not change.

That is the worse bit of all, the fucking loyalists are behind this shit. The North Antrim Brigade of the UDA have been into this nazi shit for years having contacts with C18 and expressing sympathies for the KKK. Bushmills, where the commander of the North Antrim Brigade chiefs is (if I am not mistaken) is full of nazis.

jaysus I cant belive ye bunch of sectarian bigots trying to stop these people expressing their culture as they've done for hundreds of years, did anyone stop and think maybe its the romanians fault for living there, one side is as bad as the other in my honest opinion.

god save the queen!!!

the police have arrested two teenagers for this and are trying to sweep it under the carpet and deny there are paramilitaries involved, but the fact is that these are organised attacks and have been going on for years and now they are on such a scale that even the extremely selective local and national news cannot ignore them. 100 people, that is an entire community and this is an absolute disgrace. also strange that the police can send a huge riot squad into a student area when it goes a bit mad but cannot spare a few officers to patrol an area when kristallnacht is being repeated just down the road from lisburn road police station

I'd lay money they're prods,catholics or some other shower of cunts.Defo.

Dreadful behaviour, Prods I bet! Man i hate bigotry

Meanwhile, a man has been remanded in custody charged with intimidating Romanian people in Belfast.
Shane Murphy, 21, of Donegall Road in the city, denies the charge.

Lenny-Murphy.jpg

Ah-haaaaaa

obviously, like

don't be fooled by names.

These sort of racist attacks go hand in hand with imperialism and apartheid. Apartheid that those fucking loyalists imposed for so many years.

There's no doubt they're behind it.

There's nothing more thick, stupid and ignorant than a loyalist thug.

Durex Adair? That the best you can offer...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back