behringer dd100 (1 Viewer)

swingkid said:
syyyyyyyymmmmmsssssszzzzzzzzzzzzzzz got this from thomann last week for around 20e

UT100_medium.jpg

lash it open there jamie!!!! is there a little hamster inside? chances of it being a chinese multi fx chip switched to tremelo? i dunno.

hey guys
yeah i got this for my bro, it was €16 i think. i plugged it in along side the boss trem pedal and they dont sound the same at all but thats not to say the behringer sounds bad its just different.
it feels cheap, all plastic construction and opening the battery compartment is a bitch but it did cost €16
looks like a 3D cartoon in real life.

swingkid said:
syyyyyyyymmmmmsssssszzzzzzzzzzzzzzz got this from thomann last week for around 20e

UT100_medium.jpg

if you'd all put aside twenty quid a week since this thread started (these things were announced), you could have bought a few really good delay pedals

moose said:
I wonder does he do mods to the behringer ones.

I'd say the behringer ones are direct rip-offs of the boss pedals, down to the electronics, so it'd probably work.
The same guy does loads of different mods to boss pedals.

I can't believe this thread made it too page two

for shame everyone

http://musicthing.blogspot.com/2006/07/aphex-twin-interview-in-future-music.html

There's a typically baffling interview with Aphex Twin in this month's Future Music magazine. When asked for a kit list, he says: "Sure. Raveolution 309, the Raven Max, MC-909 limited edition, Quasimidi Van Helden, MAM Freebass 383, Roland DJ-70, E-15, SP-808, Akai S3200, Behringer MX602A and all the Behringer effects that copy other things."

I have the compressor and the phaser pedal. both shite. distort to fuck and bult like shite. the phaser broke in 2 days of NON practice. just putting the battery in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back