behringer dd100 (1 Viewer)

fuck using one - has anyone ever seen one in the flesh (or cheap plastic)?
i'm not entirely convinced that they exist

they used to loo like this

behringer_dd100.jpg

and then *someone* took them to court for ripping of their stylings...

ha ha!

all you ever see is them silly computer drawings of them....

I think there's something going on about there "similarity" to the boss pedals at the moment cause I ordered one of musikstorekoeln among other things. Everything else came except the pedal and they said that they are waiting to get them from behringer. That was over a month ago so I reckon there's something funny going on.

that place music technology (i think thats what its called - well that place in the same building as loop studios) are stocking/going to be stocking them. the guy who works their said there are they have the very same circuitry as the boss pedals.

that time of the month again!

Thomann now say they are ready to ship... but still have shitty computer graphics rather then photos up... Anyhow apparantly Boss did sue and won...

'"at the January, 2005 National Association of Music Merchants ("NAMM") industry trade show, Behringer announced the launch of a line of guitar effects pedals which replicate the distinctive design features of the BOSS pedals with such painstaking detail that the Behringer pedals are nearly indistinguishable from the BOSS pedals".

poor Electro Harmonix couldn't afford to sue, so when the pedals come out (if...) the EH copies will be EH copies...

whats funny is Behringer have just put out a new range of *ahem* XENYX mixers, these are all in on 24 channel mixers with USB outs...

http://www.behringer.com/2442FX/index.cfm?lang=ENG

exactly of like Mackies Onyx range of mixers then...which is funny cause Mackie sued Behringer back in 1999 for ripping them off... it's almost getting comedic how little effort they made, take out an O for an E and... eh... add another X!!!

It's getting to the point where you have to sort of admire Berhingers bare faced cheek...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back