Beards/Scenesters/Why? (1 Viewer)

Have to agree on the Boards mod commentary as well. Most forums are grand but a few of them have mods that are completely unreasonable. I'm not mad on their policy of over categorisation either. Threads are meant to ramble and go where the conversation leads you. I don't think rigidly moderating discussion necessarily improves the quality of it. So you get people moving your topics into niche forums where nobody is going to see them.

scutter my nose is insignificant and lacking in character.

I was at a gig once and this coked up teenager turn to me and said "when you go down on a bird do you get shite in your beard ?" I said "eh what ?" then before i could even get my head around what was said she turned to her mates and said "lets get out of here he just said he gets shite in his beard when he goes down on birds"

True story.

Shit thread.

I was at a gig once and this coked up teenager turn to me and said "when you go down on a bird do you get shite in your beard ?" I said "eh what ?" then before i could even get my head around what was said she turned to her mates and said "lets get out of here he just said he gets shite in his beard when he goes down on birds"

True story.

Shit thread.
What's wrong with the thread Captain poobeard? In Pighead's admittedly biased opinion it's a fantastic thread. Probably the greatest beard related thread that's been on thumped this year. If you can find a better one feel free but until then relax with the criticisms of another mans work.

I'm deeply sorry. By the way have I mentioned how great Joanna Newsome and Animal Collective are and how none of you people are cunts lately ? Yay people I love life!!!! :) Lets all cheer for Man United , forgive Paul McShane and give Fine Gael a break , They're not so bad.

Hey wait a second

I'm deeply sorry. By the way have I mentioned how great Joanna Newsome and Animal Collective are and how none of you people are cunts lately ? Yay people I love life!!!! :) Lets all cheer for Man United , forgive Paul McShane and give Fine Gael a break , They're not so bad.

Hey wait a second
Hmmm, Pighead's getting the distinct feeling that you're not sorry at all. Anyway back on topic, beards eh?

Worst beard in music history? Gotta be this one. It's pathetic.
michaeljackson_beard.jpg

I held out for a bit longer I think, I was fairly young like.

It was either Portishead or the Sneaker Pimps who made me realise that other kinds of music could be ok.

I was of course completely incorrect.

Had one last week, don't have one today, might have one in two weeks or might not.

Since losing the thumped christmas beard competition i've been a little put off growing one :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back