bastards (4 Viewers)

La La said:
my point exactly.
i'd love to come and stand outside your house, but the world needs saving. !ninjaaaa
I live in flats remember, it's the immigrants in my area that were housed across the road in the private appartments.

JANER said:
I live in flats remember, it's the immigrants in my area that were housed across the road in the private appartments.

and i bet the immigrants can spell apartment correctly. you sound pretty bitter about all this....why shouldnt immigrants live in apartments?

Ok I give up on you lot
Final word is why do immigrants get the private housing in my area and not the Irish who are living in the corpo flats for years.

I will now venture out into this cruel world, Temple bar, maybe the Foggy Dew.:cool:

because the goverment pays the rent on these apartments while the landowner also receives a tax break for using the housing for refugees.....
end result is the landlord has managed to get the goverment to buy his/her apartments and makes money off them at the same time.....
if the apartements were located near a large college then you can garuntee that they would be student accomodation and be registered for the 12 year tax break that student accomodation yields.......
don't know what refugee accomodation comes under but i would imagine there is some type of tax reilef built into it........
so why bother housing irish people when you have to pay full tax on the building and are not entitled to any tax break.......
again stop blaming the people with the different skin colour.......
IT'S ALWAYS THE IRISH WHO FUCK THE IRISH!!!!!!!!

JANER said:
Ok I give up on you lot
Final word is why do immigrants get the private housing in my area and not the Irish who are living in the corpo flats for years.

I will now venture out into this cruel world, Temple bar, maybe the Foggy Dew.:cool:
So we've gone from ignorant/racist, to apologetic, to "i was being sarcastic" to flat out abusive. Are you schizophrenic or drunk or... What like?

1.jpg

JANER said:
Fuck u Lala I am no racist but it won't stop me querying why some immigrants get more rights then the natives.
If that makes me a racist come and protest outside my gaff in Dominick street

fucking twat

Maybe you should go across the road and protest outside those new flats that your entitled to because of your native rights.
Again, these lads and lassies will be more then willing to help you out.
http://www.immigrationcontrol.org/

Janer,
Surely you can't be blaming immigrants for the location/style of accomodation that the government is providing them? The only genuine problems caused by immigration are due to mismanagment by the government departments (as this thread started out about). Its the same story in UK.

P.S. I ate a chinese take-a-way last week which proves I can't be a bias in any way. !cheezy

JANER said:
Ok I give up on you lot

Are you actually referring to asylum seekers or immigrants?

Plenty of immigrants pay their own rent. Asylum seekers don't have a choice where they are housed.

If you don't like the housing the corpo provide you with what exactly is stopping you from moving to private accomodation?

JANER said:
Fuck u Lala I am no racist but it won't stop me querying why some immigrants get more rights then the natives.
If that makes me a racist come and protest outside my gaff in Dominick street

fucking twat
Maybe you should give a little thought to how nationalism relates to racism, you clearly dont associate the two. By the way, getting abusive is doing nothing for your argument, you sound pretty desperate to me.

we'll not rescue this foggy from his ignorance by patronising the poor old thing, instead we need to explain really simple like why he's being a silly-billy with his opinions.

was just on south east radio and on again tommorow morning in a "debate"gulp!

article in the irish times tommorow and big interest from local media - wonder what spin they put on it mind!

this thread is fuckin ridiculous, janer in all fairness how can you not say ur racist, look at the following thing ya posted

JANER said:
also I live in shitty flats but yet when I am out doing my job I see alot of immigrants living in luxury appartments supplied by our welfare system, tell me why do they not move out the people living in shitty flats for the last few years into the luxury appartments and then move the immigrants (whatever colour white,yellow blue) into them?

fank joo !cheezy

see boss you just assume that these people that you see while your driving round in your delivery car are immigrants, so if you see a black guy in a nice house you automaically assume its paid for by the state, thats inherently fuckin racist if you ask me, do you ever approach these 'immigrants' (that you assume they are even though we both know there are people of different 'colour' that are as irish as you) and ask who paid for the accomadation, no you just see them and think, 'fuckin refugees'.

boss i've worked in social care and homeless services for as few years now and have met alot of 'immigrants' these people are not getting huge payouts by the givernment in fact on average a immigrant to ireland gets 16euro in cash a week, the rest is in fuckin vouchers and other bullshit.

and also i dont understand what your problem is with immigrants accepting these flats anyway, are you saying if you got offered a place you'd go ahh no there is a 'single mother with a kid' out there who deserevs it more than me, fuck no, you'd take it, if you have a problem its with the system not the people who are as much victims of it as people born in ireland on housing lists.

i just wnated to point out that making such harsh judgements when you see what you deem to be an immigrant (based purely on the colour of their skin) that they are being kept in the lap of luxury by the irish government.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back