bastards (1 Viewer)

Right this is for all you dumb fucks that can't grasp what I said in my 1st post

In England you are allowed to celebrate St Paddys day, St Davids day, West indies day etc but if the English themselves celebrate St Georges day or have the St Georges flag waving from their gaff they are branded racist.
Political correctness has gone too far these days, also I live in shitty flats but yet when I am out doing my job I see alot of immigrants living in luxury appartments supplied by our welfare system, tell me why do they not move out the people living in shitty flats for the last few years into the luxury appartments and then move the immigrants (whatever colour white,yellow blue) into them?
It's so easy to accuse someone of being a racist (or so hip for that matter)
but yet turn a blind eye to the IMO a few comments about the immigrant situation.
Now get off your highhorses and realise that I am indeed a man of wisewords and talent.
fank joo !cheezy

I apologise for my frustrations and views in this thread, I should know better.
Apologies to Connor for hijacking his thread too.
Apologies to Blackened Flag and Bandit as well.
Reason for my apolgy is because the more I thought about it the more I realised I was wrong

Janer

JANER said:
I apologise for my frustrations and views in this thread, I should know better.
Apologies to Connor for hijacking his thread too.
Apologies to Blackened Flag and Bandit as well.
Reason for my apolgy is because the more I thought about it the more I realised I was wrong

Janer
Just as was about to post something and all

while i dont agree with most of janers posts there, i think the general reaction to them is the reason why if there was ever a properly organised far right/fash party here, they would wipe the floor with the left for the disillusioned vote, branding someone rascist or nazi for what to them are genuine concerns ,is just burying your head in the sand.there is an issue there which needs to be disscussed and debated (obviously not by the likes of barret ,ni connail etc.) but if the left arnt going to tackle it you can be sure the fash will. Whats the answer? i dont know, but pretending everythings rosey and anyone who doesnt love refugees is just in the ignorent minority definatley isnt.

Nice reply, I am no racist, def not but I do have a few concerns but.....it's easy to be called a racist and I was not happy with being labelled one.

ReadySteadyJedi said:
No need, sure they're killing each other left right and center.
reputation_neg.gif
bastards14th August 2005 05:31 PMweelerfuck sake

Haha, weeler's lost the ability to spot sarcasm on his travels...

JANER said:
Where I live (town/Parnell st) there is more immigrants then Irish!!

Shock, horror!! So what? Where I live in Copenhagen there's more immigrants than Danish. So what? Should I be deported too, despite being a tax-paying full time worker? What if I lost my job? But wait, it's different, I'm not a non-EU immigrant, so I'm okay? (I've got white skin too if that helps). Why is it different with EU immigrants?

JANER said:
I believe that we are taking in to many too soon, house prices, rental accomadations all gone up because less space because so many people are available

Pretty basic misunderstanding of the housing situationg in Dublin there Janer. Sure aren't the blackies all out having a great time on the whirlygigs in Mosney?

JANER said:
my nephew could'nt get a summer job in McDonalds because they were full of non-Irish.

Oh the poor little cunt. Blame it on the foreigns!!

JANER said:
I work in a Chinese btw and have a Turkish father.

...so therefore I couldn't possibly be rascist. SPA.

Conor, that's real fuckin shit about that situation with your friends (and of course for the faceless thousands the same is happening to). Just makes me feel even more desperate and powerless about the whole thing.

Don't mean to be a moany negative cunt but why bother with the letters and all, it won't do fuck-all (excpet maybe provide a few laughs in the office)?

JANER said:
2]I was refering to Parnell street where it is true, I should know my m8's buy crack cocaine off 'em!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (enough ! for ya?)

do you not think your friend would find somewhere else to buy he's crack if they weren't there? i don't know so i can't say but some how i think he would... or are they forcing it on him, i think not...

Corm said:
Shock, horror!! So what? Where I live in Copenhagen there's more immigrants than Danish. So what? Should I be deported too, despite being a tax-paying full time worker? What if I lost my job? But wait, it's different, I'm not a non-EU immigrant, so I'm okay? (I've got white skin too if that helps). Why is it different with EU immigrants?

Pretty basic misunderstanding of the housing situationg in Dublin there Janer. Sure aren't the blackies all out having a great time on the whirlygigs in Mosney?
Oh the poor little cunt. Blame it on the foreigns!!
..so therefore I couldn't possibly be rascist. SPA.
Did I not apologise for my earlier drunken rant but since you are such a man of the people and star in videos proclaiming how anarchistic you are while getting nicked* I will reply to your points
1] Fuck Denmark they sell poxy lager
2] Minority you speak off
3] I was being sarcastic but your middle aged education failed to spot that.

*snigger

Lou said:
do you not think your friend would find somewhere else to buy he's crack if they weren't there? i don't know so i can't say but some how i think he would... or are they forcing it on him, i think not...
I was being sarcastic ffs :rolleyes:

just back from the hostels "going away" do, good fun, awful music, no visitors after 11!

anyway what seems to be happening , i think, justifies the approach of trying to phone, write etc to complain about how things in new ross have developed even if they probably won't do anything but worth letting them know that people do care.

now the following could be a spin but anyway, this seems to be whats happening,

apparently the numbers of male asylum seekers arrriving in the country now exceeds that of women, more so than in the past.. quite a lot of women with children born before this year have been granted leave to remain for two years to be extended if they are " of good character" and financially independant for a further 3 years (this is mcdowells version of dealing with the effects fo the citizenship referendum). i know this bit is true as at least ten people in new ross have gotten papers to stay / work in last couple of months.

the hostel in new ross was for women, hostels are segregated by gender (how old school catholic eh?) so the government are starting to close some womens hostels and amalgamate women in the remaining ones, thus where 5 people got papers in carrick on suir their beds are being taken by 5 women from ross.

the hostel in ross is to become a male only hostel with 58 men arriving this week once the women have left.

the issue still remains of how this was done, the more you find out the more you realise this is a decison made weeks ago, not just last week as it takes planning and logistics, and one that the women in ross could have been told of weeks ago, the peoepl who sent that letter never gave a shit about the women and giving them notice, that they might have contacts in the town, friends, be volunteers with stuff going on or anything, they mya as well have been items on a docket in a warehouse to be moved up to stores or something.

with the likelyhood that more such closures / amalgamations are going to happen the reception and integration agency should defo be told that people need proper notice, they aren't just case numbers and to be told that they made a balls of this that they shouldn't repeat if they are amalgamating other hostels.

basically they seem to think no one cares. even if they dont change their way of doing things at least by complaining it can be shown that people do care.

anyway thats the spin.

JANER said:
Did I not apologise for my earlier drunken rant but since you are such a man of the people and star in videos proclaiming how anarchistic you are while getting nicked* I will reply to your points
1] Fuck Denmark they sell poxy lager
2] Minority you speak off
3] I was being sarcastic but your middle aged education failed to spot that.

*snigger

what happened to you Janer that makes you such a dick with regard to this subject? while i can see you furiously trying to sweep over the dirty tracks you've made all over this thread, it's still quite apparent that you exhibit some racist tendencies.
all those comments about crack and feeling like the minority on your street....what a big heap of steaming shite.
this thread isn't about statistics, it's about people's lives, people who are being shunted around at a moment's notice. i would say try and imagine what it's like for these people, but you're clearly too worried about your own situation. you need to look outside of the box. i just don't really think your apologies were genuine at all.

Fuck u Lala I am no racist but it won't stop me querying why some immigrants get more rights then the natives.
If that makes me a racist come and protest outside my gaff in Dominick street

fucking twat

JANER said:
Fuck u Lala I am no racist but it won't stop me querying why some immigrants get more rights then the natives.
If that makes me a racist come and protest outside my gaff in Dominick street

fucking twat

rights?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back