Bargains someone should buy. (5 Viewers)

had a look on epiphone wiki and ultimate guitar reviews last night, i reckon that thing is probably just stock. still not a huge price, but not the bargain I initially thought.

back to the search...

Worth asking. If those pups are upgraded 57 Classics they're about €100/pup. A set of Grovers are between 50 and 80.

Gibson S1 - £595 In Bangor

These guitars seem to keep going up in price, €750 seems pretty good in the current market.

$_86.JPG

Think that's about the going rate on those guitars. They are nice for the money all the same. Similar vibes to the special faded range.

SGs' can be had for even less. Pretty sure I've seen some for 400 or less. Going rate or not,probably good value.

I've had a real hankering for a single cut,single pick up melody maker recently. Not an old one,a recent cheap one. Wish I bought one when they were around.

I'm in the market for a new guitar. The last fancy-ish one I bought was a Gordon Smith, which was sold to a Thumpeder during the not playing in a band wilderness years.

My budget is about 700 quid if it's the right guitar but I'm sure I can find something good a lot cheaper. With some help.

To that end, I came across this and after a bit of googling I'm wondering if it's a bit of a bargain....??

http://www.adverts.ie/electric-guitars/westone-thunder-ii-electric-guitar-japan/9908527

I'm in the market for a new guitar. The last fancy-ish one I bought was a Gordon Smith, which was sold to a Thumpeder during the not playing in a band wilderness years.

My budget is about 700 quid if it's the right guitar but I'm sure I can find something good a lot cheaper. With some help.

To that end, I came across this and after a bit of googling I'm wondering if it's a bit of a bargain....??

http://www.adverts.ie/electric-guitars/westone-thunder-ii-electric-guitar-japan/9908527
I have a Westone Thunder 1.
Absolutely the best guitar I ever owned and would never part with it.

Only really hear good things about those guitars.
I would say though,with a budget of 700,and if you are willing to spend it. Try to get something you won't feel the need to upgrade or change down the line. That could be a 300euro guitar or spending it all. Although if you only spend a bit of it,you'll have money for an amp.

Only really hear good things about those guitars.
I would say though,with a budget of 700,and if you are willing to spend it. Try to get something you won't feel the need to upgrade or change down the line. That could be a 300euro guitar or spending it all. Although if you only spend a bit of it,you'll have money for an amp.

Well if Gaz's Westone is the best guitar he ever owned....this thing is probably by far good enough to do me. I mean, there was a lovely Fender Jaguar recently going for €650....I doubt it sounds €400 better. So yeah, more money for pedals gadgets, and a deadly amp down the line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back