Bands that had to change their names (3 Viewers)

Then a couple of lads formed an Earth tribute band called Mars and had to change their name to Sunn O))) because they then found out about the No Wave band and the chocolate bar.

(For those who remember Marathons before Snickers) I hear Mars bars are having to change their name to Snunderpants.*

*It was funny in school

Just before I joined Only Fumes & Corpses they had changed the name from Dein Kampf. It was a total joke name but when they were looking into booking european tours they were warned people might not find it too funny...

Just before I joined Only Fumes & Corpses they had changed the name from Dein Kampf. It was a total joke name but when they were looking into booking european tours they were warned people might not find it too funny...

Fuck funny, Imagine the absolute scum that would have turned up. It'd be like being at a bohs match.

I'm changing the name of my solo thing, Like There's No Tomorrow, because there's already a million bands called that. Tempted to just say "fuck it" because I really like the name and it's not like it's going to matter in the least.

Edit: I just did an iTunes Store search again and the other bands' albums are called LTNT not the bands (duh). Maybe I'll leave it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back