Ballroom of Romance Number 5ive! (1 Viewer)

Originally posted by herv

if you throw things at the stage i'll repel them with a white noise and sub-bass wall.

Dress like a Transformer. I'm not asking you by the way....

Originally posted by Syb
youre really fucking pathetic hector, words cant describe how sad and immature you really are.....id love to talk to you face to face and see what kind of shit comes outa your mouth then

that would be fucking deadly. name your place. i suugest down by the canal, by baggot street, say about 3 in the moring. waer something revealing and wait for me by the corner. i'll be every single bloke who offers you 15 quid for a ride.

Originally posted by Hector Grey

that would be fucking deadly. name your place. i suugest down by the canal, by baggot street, say about 3 in the moring. waer something revealing and wait for me by the corner. i'll be every single bloke who offers you 15 quid for a ride.

Well, it is called the Ballroom of Romance....

we even have beds behind the stage.

Originally posted by Hector Grey

yea hector, that was so clever.....see you cant even be serious about saying this shit to my face cuz youre a pussy and you know you could never say shit to my face......seriously i wanna meet up with you

Originally posted by Syb
i still stand by my notion that that article was written up for hector

sorry kids, i got caught up planting bombs in oaklahoma.

here's a thing buh, your ideal of an article to be a BIG picture with nice BIG writing and very few sylables intrigues me. do you read much articles?

i'd love to meet you face to face, lamb. love. to. i'd imagine you're only gorgeous to look at. otherwise there's no balance in this crazy world of ours.

I will come to this one. I swear. May even be persuaded to man the door, maybe. I feel shite for going for the money gig. Oh Capitalism! Flagellate me, for I am worthless!!

And I really want to see this scrap. Should be hilarious. No really.
Then a public sex show, because you two really fancy each other, its soooooo obvious.;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back