Ballroom of Romance #20 Friday 19th September 2003 (2 Viewers)

billygannon said:
Set up a Ballroom Yahoo Group... I'll put up the details of how to join later...

And yeah.. hopefully the Hallowe'en thing will be fancy dress. There's a heap of African clothes in the Blackfort Gallery... much of which looks ridiculous!

Okay... here's how to join:
Send an e-mail to this:

[email protected]

And to get off it:
[email protected]

You can choose to get individual e-mails, a daily digest of e-mails that went in, or you can log into from the Yahoo Groups web-site. You have to have Yahoo ID too...

So yeah... find out about stuff Ballroom-related I suppose. Well, it could descent into a mess

Ballroom site might be getting an overall next weekend. I've no friends and no money.

There'll be a Hallowe'en Ballroom...in the Lower Deck. Fancy dress and suchlike... and on the 31st October too! Cheque it out.

I'm a bit mangey right now... the madness of the weekend and all that. Feels like I have an onion strapped to my nose. Bullets rocked the house last night.... United Bible Studies were great both at the Gallery and on Saturday.

AlphaRelish said:
daemien frost will be sporting the new line in emperor clothing...

".... oh good god jesus no! oh christ!". words to that effect were uttered by a character as he met his fiery doom in the wickerman. words to that effect also uttered at hapi showing that he can be happy without his nappy and clap his hands at the same time:)

YAY! :D me likes that!

frambosenshmak said:
".... oh good god jesus no! oh christ!". words to that effect were uttered by a character as he met his fiery doom in the wickerman. words to that effect also uttered at hapi showing that he can be happy without his nappy and clap his hands at the same time:)

billygannon said:
The lead singer also does a definitive version of "Raglan Road"
Billy, where I come from we call this kind of statment an oxymoron.

Keeror said:
Billy, where I come from we call this kind of statment an oxymoron.

I've been corrected on this already... ah well... I think it's time for me to get an upgrade of my Blurb-o-matic.

Well... you can take Alphastates off this bill.

We're looking for a replacement act... any suggestions?

United Bible Studies have kindly stepped in to play.

Anyone who saw them during last weekend will know that they are as good as the Jimmy Cake. Certainly with the array of horns (ooo-er missus).

billygannon said:
United Bible Studies have kindly stepped in to play.

Anyone who saw them during last weekend will know that they are as good as the Jimmy Cake. Certainly with the array of horns (ooo-er missus).

They're way better than alphastates, I might go now!
smilie.gif

Yes... to celebrate the day in question we have a programme which will feature raping AND pillaging.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back