Ballroom of Romance # 16: Friday May 9th 2003 (1 Viewer)

..I blame the ballroom for everything that has gone wrong in my life. Robert Blake was brilliant. How does he remember all the words..drat were deadly..sound was a bit fuged for deputy and robert moss..one to many howls in there for my liking anyway..great night anyways..like.

when Drat were playing I was like "Different class......different class......" They turned me all Jimmy Magee. I was expecting a jokey Watercress thing but I was very pleasantly surprised by the restraint and pure confidence. The song about all the missing ones and zeroes floating around in the ether was stunning.

Glad everyone had a good night. We were in Belfast playing in the ridiculously huge Mandella Hall with possibly the biggest sound rig we've ever played through. Savage sound and possibly the best gig we've played in yonks, even though it was a small crowd (50 or so).

..I big upped you guys..we were tryin to give yiz a run fer your money while you were away..I mumbled my way through the intros and got drunker than ever..bring back Phil! great laugh so it was..dunno how he does it every week.

Really enjoyed the Ballroom gig Robert Blake was great as were
DRAT!, the only thing that pissed me off that the bloody floorstaff
took three of my whiskey's after I'd only taken a wee sup out of them.

I also want to thank Andrew Handrick for playin in the gallery on Saturday on such short notice, he did very well considering
the circumstances, hope to have him back again at some stage in
the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back