Ballroom #6(66) (1 Viewer)

here, billy.

do you remember you used to have a picture of a bloke in a red hoody as your avatar?

is that you? cos if it is, you look *really* like someone i know.
and if it isn't, its like, still funny.
cos it might be that guy, you know?

like, you might have found that picture in like, the ucd student bar or something and thought: "hey! what a guy!" and used it as your avatar.

you know?

im so fucking bored.

What's his name? Does he have a name? I never went to UCD....

Except on Saturdays, when i play football with the lads. We need numbers, so lads, 12o'clock in UCD tomorrow... football.... anyone wants to play give myself or P. Littbarski a shout....

Originally posted by manky mongrel
You two are like a pair of zombified housewives in those space helmet thingies at the hairdressers.

housewife 1: so.....how's your Charlie then?

housewife 2 (ten minutes later): oh, he has a bit of a 'flu

Manky, it sounds like you need a hug!:)

It's decided. Aurel will come dressed as .............................................................. THE THREE AGES OF TOM CRUISE

Age1: Cocky young, loose-cannon jock, with a winning smile and a tendency to freak out when things don't go his way

Age2: Cocky, midtwenties, loose-cannon Fighter pilot, with a winning smile and a tendency to freak out when things don't go his way

Age3: Cocky, midthirties/immortal, loose-cannon Vampire, with a winning smile and a tendency to freak out when things don't go his way

.|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| !cheezy

Originally posted by Andy_aurel
It's decided. Aurel will come dressed as .............................................................. THE THREE AGES OF TOM CRUISE

Age1: Cocky young, loose-cannon jock, with a winning smile and a tendency to freak out when things don't go his way

Age2: Cocky, midtwenties, loose-cannon Fighter pilot, with a winning smile and a tendency to freak out when things don't go his way

Age3: Cocky, midthirties/immortal, loose-cannon Vampire, with a winning smile and a tendency to freak out when things don't go his way

.|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| !cheezy

:p :p :p

howyis

I can't come to this gig so does anyone fancy doing the THiNGS stall at it? i would be forever indebted:)

Originally posted by Dan
And how would one be repaid for this eternal debt??? ;) !bing

for you Dan, anything.

anyone else gets my beard hair after I shave it off.

you can't argue with that

Originally posted by conor
but, but... you promised :(

it'll all look like a bag of pubes afterwards anyway

i've gone too far haven't i?

GO TEAM!

WOO!

yep, lord flashington has just reminded me about that

i'll go if i get home and i don't have pneumonia from walking around dunleeeeery all morning in the pissin rain, looking for this SHITE HOLE of a new office.

not impressed:mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back