Ballroom #6(66) (1 Viewer)

Originally posted by Andy_aurel
Yeah Ronan. Frickin love requiem for a dream too. Probably the most harrowing viewing experience of my life. .
.|..|
the book is brilliant ,it is by hubert selby jr. ,who also wrote last exit to brooklyn (very harrowing as well) .best film to book conversion i have ever seen .|..|

anyone noticed that 1st of Nov is also All Saints day...
Now THERES a good idea for dress-up...
Ladies please

Somebody needs to say something controversial or summin'. Get people interested...I'm not saying nottin though. This place has been real boring the last few days, I mean theres loads being posted but its all shite. Shite I tell you..

maybe that'll do it...

Originally posted by Dan
Somebody needs to say something controversial or summin'. Get people interested...I'm not saying nottin though. This place has been real boring the last few days, I mean theres loads being posted but its all shite. Shite I tell you..

maybe that'll do it...

Names Dan. We want NAMES!!!

Originally posted by Dan

I know. What is that?

Originally posted by Dan

maybe that'll do it...

okay, I'll be the fat loud yanqui for yers amusement.

WHY DON'T I GET A SHAME-ROCK ON MY BEEEER? DON'T YOU HAVE ANY GOOD BEEEER? ISN'T THAT LEPRECHAUN HAT AND BEARD SET CUTE? HEYYY, WHAT'S WITH THAT GAY-LICK? I THOUGHT CATHOLICS HAAAAATED QUEERS. WHERE'S THE MOE-HAIR CLIFF? I DON'T SEE ANY BRITISH SOLDIERS HERE...THIS IS EYE-ER-LAND, AIN'T IT? YEW ALL TALK SO CUTE, LIKE MY 3 YEAR OLD NEPHEW...GAAD, COULD THE FOOD BE ANY MORE OVER COOKED? WHADDYA MEAN, YOU ONLY TURN THE HEAT ON WHEN I'M IN MY ROOM? WHADDYA MEAN, THE WATER HEATER WON'T GIVE ME A 6 HOUR HOT SHOWER TWICE A DAY? DOES IT EVER STOP RAINING? DO YOU PEOPLE EVER WORK? THIS ISN'T IRISH STEW! EXCUSE ME, BUT I THINK THIS PARK BENCH IS IN THE NON-SMOKING SECTION... WHADDYA MEAN YOU DON'T LIKE PRESIDENT BOOSH? EVERYBODY IS SO HAPPY AND MUSICAL HERE, JUST LIKE THOSE PEOPLE ...ALWAYS SINGIN' AND DANCIN' AND GETTING DRUNK...
how's that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back