Ballroom #49: Friday 20th of January - Paper Cut Out, Large Mound & more (1 Viewer)

paper cut out were savage, really enjoyed there set. kid blunt were very good too. unfortunatily large mound just aren't my cuppa. overall great night..|..|

Unclealo said:
This was a deadly night, cheers everyone for playing of for coming down. The PCO lads had a great time and should be coming back later in the year.

will really look forward that then,they were amazing.yea great night.hadn't seen large mound in years so that was fun and kid blunt are just goin from strength to strength.|..|

kidd blunt song on the CD is excellent!
here allen, change the Ballroom mix tape will you? That Fr Ted stuff really hurts your ears. Plus it's funny once. That's all.

oh yea PCO stuff on the CD... what the fuck?

i have never been so embarrassed for a band as of when i was watching that muppet mc wannabe try and be funny and cool before paper cut out got to play.
you could tell, that they were like 'what the fuck?!?!' and just wanted to rock..
if you are gonna get someone to mc, get someone with a clue, thanks.

centuries said:
i have never been so embarrassed for a band as of when i was watching that muppet mc wannabe try and be funny and cool before paper cut out got to play.
you could tell, that they were like 'what the fuck?!?!' and just wanted to rock..
if you are gonna get someone to mc, get someone with a clue, thanks.

Was that Phil? There's nothing wrong with Phil! Phil is brill.

Unclealo said:
T'was Phil. I didn't think he was particularly bad. (I've certainly seen him worse ;) :D )

He's great on stage. "Duke Stanley" isn't.

edit: it's stanley, isn't it?

Yep. That was pretty awful:

DS "Squeal like a pig (token redneck jokes etc)"
Crowd "BOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Do you remember Phil trying to hum the national anthem at the end of Ballroom #3 whilst being too drunk to remember the tune. Ah great days

Unclealo said:
Yep. That was pretty awful:

DS "Squeal like a pig (token redneck jokes etc)"
Crowd "BOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Do you remember Phil trying to hum the national anthem at the end of Ballroom #3 whilst being too drunk to remember the tune. Ah great days

I think I do. Ah! Phil. Could you send me a bottle of him?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back