ATP Vs The Fans - May 18th-20th 2007 (1 Viewer)

this is no laughing matter ernie.
theyve got a black hole!

EDIT-actually that sounds odd. theyve got 3 water slides. one of which is called the black hole. its AMAZINg. the whole thing is painted black, so when you go down you cant see shit. so youre just flying around the place. like a sperm heading for the eggy thing.

im glad im not going to this one. too many bands id like to see. less time to dick around in the arcades or play air hockey. or gamble all my money in slots.

So frickin excited!! :D

there's too many good bands playing to have time!

so you won't be partying after the bands?!?just for that i'm going to organise a gang of thumpders and assorted others and bring them round to yer chalet to annoy you.there'll be millions of us.that'll teach ya to be sociable
I might try to organise a thumped bus from Bristol Airport to Minehead, are ya in!?

what time flight is you on?

oi Hermie,
I'm on the 6:30am one, you?

Think Darren and a few of them are chancing the 9ish one.If there was a bus organised i'd wait around.

Oi Sparse, im also bringing 6 Norwegians who'd probably be very interested in your bus. Do it!

oi Hermie,
I'm on the 6:30am one, you?

Think Darren and a few of them are chancing the 9ish one.If there was a bus organised i'd wait around.

Oi Sparse, im also bringing 6 Norwegians who'd probably be very interested in your bus. Do it!
yeah, we're on the 6.30 one.
christ on a bike its going to be tiring.

i just cant wait to make some new friends!

can i be your friend?

anyway, looking at the voting the bands that should have had offers out to them are decemberists and gossip (1&2), Xiu Xiu (25), Subtle (50), Hood (75) and American Analog Set (100).some great bands, much better than most previous weeks. However, they haven't announced that the offers have gone out. Have they just too many offers out at the minute? Has the voting stopped or what?

how far is Butlins from the airport?
i want to know for booking the return flight on the monday.
return flights are:

07:55
10:50 (aiming for this one)
16:45
21:55

i'm with the SweetOblivion, Chad, True Love Waits party

can i be your friend?

anyway, looking at the voting the bands that should have had offers out to them are decemberists and gossip (1&2), Xiu Xiu (25), Subtle (50), Hood (75) and American Analog Set (100).some great bands, much better than most previous weeks. However, they haven't announced that the offers have gone out. Have they just too many offers out at the minute? Has the voting stopped or what?

course you can be my friend!

i decided when i read the previous page that we really should get motoring!
you are the first to know actually...

hmmm - Dublin is the best bet, not the most convenient in terms of location but its times suit better than Shannon ,and Cork doesnt do a Bristol flight

i decided when i read the previous page that we really should get motoring!
you are the first to know actually...

hmmm - Dublin is the best bet, not the most convenient in terms of location but its times suit better than Shannon ,and Cork doesnt do a Bristol flight

sounds good...what bout ferry no? i'll follow the lead, we should get cracking alright.

on a totally unrelated topic, the video for pink floyd's the wall is on tv at the mo, great stuff...

how far is Butlins from the airport?
i want to know for booking the return flight on the monday.
return flights are:

07:55
10:50 (aiming for this one)
16:45
21:55

i'm with the SweetOblivion, Chad, True Love Waits party

After the Nightmare Before Xmas i left Butlins at about 7am for my 1.30 flight as i thought i'd struggle for time. There was buses leaving butlins and i think i made the airport around 10am or something. I'd say its best leave as early as possible to avoid the crowds

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back