ATP Vs The Fans - May 18th-20th 2007 (2 Viewers)

psst...Einsturzende...! :p

no.. its one of these:

apple_strudel.jpg

so atp have said that björk is a possible headliner..
theyve also said that the shins, bonnie prince and interpol are all considering playing it. personally i think itd be shit if bonnie prince plays that one and not the dirty 3 one. especially with dawn mc carthy playing and all. id be really disappointed.
also SURPRISE SURPRISE arcade fire and sufjan stevens were the most popular votes but neither can play it.

"News just in that The Shins are unavailable in May due to prior committments and Bonnie Prince Billy is coming over already in and Feb so he is unavailable too for a return trip."

Reckon there's any point in voting for Scratch Acid or would it just be a wasted vote?

Have had my ticket for a few weeks and i've been procrastinating too long.

Anyone going to the Dirty Three-curated one?

Em I don't care that much rilly. I got my ticket the minute they were announced and have been on D3 ATP watch every day refreshing the home-page hoping for new additions. I'm hoping Will Oldham, Beirut and Calexico confirm anon.
Dirty Three-best rock'n'roll band on the planet. Bar none.

Ahem, imo.

Reckon there's any point in voting for Scratch Acid or would it just be a wasted vote?

Have had my ticket for a few weeks and i've been procrastinating too long.

Possibly a wasted vote. I was talking to David Yow (check me) recently and he mooted a Jesus Lizard re-union. Might be a better bet. Personally I hope they play D3 ATP, obviously.

Possibly a wasted vote. I was talking to David Yow (check me) recently and he mooted a Jesus Lizard re-union. Might be a better bet. Personally I hope they play D3 ATP, obviously.

Mac McNeilly could be crucial in stopping any Jesus Lizard re-union. Apparently he hasn't spoken to any of them in eight years. If they reform without him, they can get fucked.

VOTE SCRATCH ACID!

Nobody seems to care about grinderman? they're gonna be the pleasureknockers... Rest of the lineup is a bit same-ol'-same-ol'. The fans votes are exactly what I expected to see in, a sense... It's always the way with democracy; there's no space for real imagination...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back