ATP Vs The Fans - May 18th-20th 2007 (1 Viewer)

i just dont understand how indie fans have the opportunity to make atp deadly and are still voting in bands like do make say think and brightblasck morning light (whos album i just cant warm to at all) if smog and bonnoie prince billy appear on that bill then ive lost faith in the modern music fan.

oh shut up ramps

ATP have picked those bands, not the fans. They're picking one half of the line-up, the fans picking the other.

I vote for:
20%20-%20badge%20Neubauten%20copie.jpg

prince? dude. only knobheads like prince.

Was at ATP last year and while i had a great time the fest was just full of trendoid indie girls n boys looking cool and doing the jitterbug.

Id love to see Do Make Say Think n Akron/Family again but wheres the funk? Get some grime acts in there..........some dancehall DJ's to finish off the nights........too fuckin white n indie the whole thing.

SHELLAC OF NORTH AMERICA CONFIRM
We thought it wouldnt be ATP without the mighty Shellac of North America. Yes they have played a few times and yes they have curated but no one touches them live - if you disagree, then you have impaired hearing or need to see a doctor.
Also announced is the underrated Micah P. Hinson who we are super happy that he has joined the bill.

Arcade Fire have said no.
Modest Mouse are in though.. :( Fuck sake

no accounting for taste.

surprised Chavez aren't in the top50 list.they're back doing a few shows in the states and would be the ideal people to vote for.most people this side of the atlantic have never seen them play.even in the states most people caught too late.

i say we get cracking voting for them.anyone with me??

no accounting for taste.

surprised Chavez aren't in the top50 list.they're back doing a few shows in the states and would be the ideal people to vote for.most people this side of the atlantic have never seen them play.even in the states most people caught too late.

i say we get cracking voting for them.anyone with me??
got your email. deadly, im tryin to convince Martha. what are chavez like?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back