ATP Vs The Fans - May 18th-20th 2007 (3 Viewers)

just four slots left to fill, with offers out with Subtle, Hood, American Analog Set and xiu xiu...

if they say yes, that would cap off the lineup nicely.otherwise i presume it goes to another round of voting

Chavez unavailable :mad:

...and everyone gets to see the headliners (check their web-site).

anxiety over.

The main stage will be in the Skyline centre pavillion? Previous main stage is now the second stage. That sounds a bit mad actually .......

they sound nothing like broken social scene!

american analog set broke up last year... kinda. doubt they'll play.

Shame, still holding out for Xiu Xiu though.one of a few of my fav bands still going that i've never seen live.as good as the atp lineup is, i've seen them all before (cept built to spill).the really good ones i mean

The main stage will be in the Skyline centre pavillion? Previous main stage is now the second stage. That sounds a bit mad actually .......

How the hell will that work? Actually, thats where I thought the main stage would be for the Xmas one but it would have been completely unworkable to have it in there.. Where'll all the merch go? And isn't there tables and chairs for that restaraunt there?

How the hell will that work? Actually, thats where I thought the main stage would be for the Xmas one but it would have been completely unworkable to have it in there.. Where'll all the merch go? And isn't there tables and chairs for that restaraunt there?

It seems they have gotten rid of the cafe in the middle ....

Edit: beat me to it ...

at least they are trying to sort their shit out

Ah yeah ..... hopefully it will work. Not that I'm going or anything ... but probably will next time around if I hear that you don't have to spend most of the weekend queueing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back