atp Nightmare Before Christmas curated by My Bloody Valentine (2 Viewers)

Well if it comes to that, you can count me in. Haven't been getting a great response so far from me mates so if Squiggle or anyone else wants to send me a PM we can look at setting things up.

If i cant sort anything out I'd be up for that.

I'd imagine going to this on your absolute own would be really really anti-climatic...

Right folks, he who hesitates is unable to attend ATP, so if Squiggle, Anarcho Munk and Rita are interested then hit me up with a PM and let's get the ball rolling.

Someone willing to take on the credit card duties would be most appreciated.

(Apologies for the double posting BTW)

Right folks, he who hesitates is unable to attend ATP, so if Squiggle, Anarcho Munk and Rita are interested then hit me up with a PM and let's get the ball rolling.

Someone willing to take on the credit card duties would be most appreciated.

(Apologies for the double posting BTW)
Fuck it, i'm in, but the card is ever so slightly maxed.

Has anyone ever driven over before? Figure it might be easier then planes and trains.

Fuck it, i'm in, but the card is ever so slightly maxed.

Has anyone ever driven over before? Figure it might be easier then planes and trains.

Would imagine it's a long old trip from the port. Last 2 times I've gone to ATP I've rented a small car with the guys I'm staying in the chalet with at the airport.

So myself and Anarcho Munk are looking for two more. If you have decent personal hygiene and a passing knowledge of social conventions then you too are welcome to join the ATP no-mates bandwagon.

I heard Ride are playing

no i didn't - it'd be great though
I would actually explode with excitement.

Anyway, reckon I'll get me in on the earlybird ticket action for this tomorrow. I've never been to a xmas ATP before.

So instead of doing my imminently impending (although fascinating) history project which is already over-due, I decide to spend all my precious little time on Thumped and now suddenly im going to ATP to see two of my most favourite bands evar...

Thumped, you're the only one for me.

Well I got that slightly wrong, the 4 berth self catering have gone, still have 4 berth room only. Glad I got mine earlier on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back