atp Nightmare Before Christmas curated by My Bloody Valentine (1 Viewer)

Right I am well up for this so I'll try to recruit some people, although I would be a tad pessimistic about my immediate circle of friends. Is there any protocol for people sharing with random thumpers?

I have never been to an ATP. This is looking tempting though.

Presumably self catering accommodation is the way to go but is more scarce than room only. A tenner in the difference is very little.

definitely the way to go.

the 4-person self catering are probably the most common chalets. Can you get 2 person self catering?

That sounds a bit scary. If it comes to having to do something like that xrockridgex's idea is looking positively glorious.

Back to the Meeting People thread with you.

I want to see MBV so much again....
But if i'm going to this i'll most likely be going on my own...unless i manage to bribe a friend into going with me (....) urgh.

+1 on xrockridgex's idea for lonely anti-social thumpeders

+1 on xrockridgex's idea for lonely anti-social thumpeders
hmm not too bad an idea.
sent out some emails, but so far there's been no takers, even tried the "but it's my birthday *sad face*" but no dice.

That sounds a bit scary. If it comes to having to do something like that xrockridgex's idea is looking positively glorious.
Well if it comes to that, you can count me in. Haven't been getting a great response so far from me mates so if Squiggle or anyone else wants to send me a PM we can look at setting things up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back