atp Nightmare Before Christmas curated by My Bloody Valentine (1 Viewer)

shitepipe

Website
www.mixcloud.com
deadly.

After the enormous success of last year’s sold out and mind-blowing UK tour and a brilliant turn as the inaugural curators for ATP New York, we are very pleased to announce that the curators for ATP: Nightmare Before Christmas, 2009 will be:

MY BLOODY VALENTINE!

The event will take place at Butlins Holiday Resort in Minehead, England from December 4th - 6th, 2009.

So far confirmed to join the legendary sonic sculptors are:

Sonic Youth
De La Soul
EPMD
Sun Ra Arkestra
The Horrors

And of course, My Bloody Valentine themselves.
http://www.atpfestival.com/NewsView/0904151031.php

They're having it on the beach this year.
no dude i think youve misunderstood that. ive been to 4 ATPs in minehead. its just beside a beach is what they mean. i presume youve only been to camber sands?

personally i think minehead is much nicer. especially around summer. the water park is amazing.

no dude i think youve misunderstood that. ive been to 4 ATPs in minehead. its just beside a beach is what they mean. i presume youve only been to camber sands?

personally i think minehead is much nicer. especially around summer. the water park is amazing.

I've been to minehead and I was only joking.

I thought there'd be a bit more excitment for this, I think it's goin to be a cracker.

So, stupid question, how does this work,the ticket includes accommodation, do you need to sort out who you're going to share with before booking?

Be careful. I missed this one year because I was waiting for someone to find out if his girlfriend was letting him go. Then it sold out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back