ATP loozers (3 Viewers)

i had a three hour meeting at 10 in the morning on tuesday that i was facilitating etc.

when I got home my g/f pointed out that i had only properly shaved one half of my face.

lovely

i had a three hour meeting at 10 in the morning on tuesday that i was facilitating etc.

when I got home my g/f pointed out that i had only properly shaved one half of my face.

lovely

dave_halfbeard.jpg

'Okay then, item three...'

best water slide: black hole
second best water slide: space bowl
blue comet was old-school

shit: queuing is shit
weird act of randomn kindness: some guy bit his wristband off and gave it to me on sunday after asking if i liked the stooges

so, all you who were there last weekend...

is there much difference between the '4 berth room only' and the '4 berth self catering'?

Stayed in reds till it was pretty much over, then stayed up in the chalet till i headed for the airport at 7am, wanted to beat the rush. I was fairly rough by the time i got home to the leaba. Are gonna go to any of the next two?, i'd say i'll definitely hit the dirty 3 one.

Stayed in reds till it was pretty much over, then stayed up in the chalet till i headed for the airport at 7am, wanted to beat the rush. I was fairly rough by the time i got home to the leaba. Are gonna go to any of the next two?, i'd say i'll definitely hit the dirty 3 one.

I don't know.. The Roadburn festival in Holland (something you'd certainly be into) is a week before the Dirty 3 one so I may head to that instead.. The Fans one is not looking at all appealing..

Ya i'm going to Roadburn, i worship Neurosis so it's unmissable for me. Going to take my holidays around then and go to atp the week after methinks. The fans one had little going for it till shellac were added but i'm just goin to have to pray for a dublin date

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back