ATP curated by Godspeed! You Black Emperor - 3rd - 5th of December 2010 (1 Viewer)

I have to agree John. I also went to see the Silver Mount Zion thing in the Music Centre a few years ago and it was one of the most boring gigs I've ever been to. I know everyone else will call me nuts for saying that but every song was the same. Some crusty wrecking a load of nice songs by shouting irritating crap over it.

I saw them a few weeks ago and thought they were deadly.

Indeed and they were. Excellent gig.

Didn't notice any crusty shouting anything over the songs. I'm quite short though so maybe I just couldn't see him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flOv4xy9E5E

That guy shouting about electric chairs. I think he completely ruins the music. I haven't listened to them much but I recall getting very annoyed whenever he came in with a vocal bit.

I hadn't heard any songs by them with vocals before the gig. The instrumental stuff I had heard was good.

Hold on G!YBE are a terrible band, is everyone in this thread joking?

You crazy mang! Best band of the last 15 years for me. I've a big horn for incredibly long and self-indulgent music though, so I can see why they wouldn't appeal to everyone. I can't say I give a sheizen about ATP, but is there any Dublin date on the cards? What I mean to say is, there'd better be one, or i'm gonna start windmilling.

I was all set to go. I was really looking forward to it too but I just opened up my wallet there and there was no cash at all. It was just full of blood.

I've never been to ATP before, but the line-up for this has seriously tickled my fancy. Godspeed are playing all three nights also from what I've heard.
Neurosis - what an amazing draw.
Josephine Foster, Black Dice, Deerhoof, the Ex, Mike Watt, White Magic, Emeralds - this would be close to an ATP I would curate.

I got mine for 20 euro in total for last year. They never get very expensive for Dublin to Bristol. I'd hold out for a better deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back