ATP curated by Godspeed! You Black Emperor - 3rd - 5th of December 2010 (1 Viewer)

I have to agree John. I also went to see the Silver Mount Zion thing in the Music Centre a few years ago and it was one of the most boring gigs I've ever been to. I know everyone else will call me nuts for saying that but every song was the same. Some crusty wrecking a load of nice songs by shouting irritating crap over it.

I saw them a few weeks ago and thought they were deadly.

Indeed and they were. Excellent gig.

Didn't notice any crusty shouting anything over the songs. I'm quite short though so maybe I just couldn't see him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flOv4xy9E5E

That guy shouting about electric chairs. I think he completely ruins the music. I haven't listened to them much but I recall getting very annoyed whenever he came in with a vocal bit.

I hadn't heard any songs by them with vocals before the gig. The instrumental stuff I had heard was good.

Hold on G!YBE are a terrible band, is everyone in this thread joking?

You crazy mang! Best band of the last 15 years for me. I've a big horn for incredibly long and self-indulgent music though, so I can see why they wouldn't appeal to everyone. I can't say I give a sheizen about ATP, but is there any Dublin date on the cards? What I mean to say is, there'd better be one, or i'm gonna start windmilling.

I was all set to go. I was really looking forward to it too but I just opened up my wallet there and there was no cash at all. It was just full of blood.

I've never been to ATP before, but the line-up for this has seriously tickled my fancy. Godspeed are playing all three nights also from what I've heard.
Neurosis - what an amazing draw.
Josephine Foster, Black Dice, Deerhoof, the Ex, Mike Watt, White Magic, Emeralds - this would be close to an ATP I would curate.

I got mine for 20 euro in total for last year. They never get very expensive for Dublin to Bristol. I'd hold out for a better deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back