ATP curated by Godspeed! You Black Emperor - 3rd - 5th of December 2010 (5 Viewers)

regarding the bus, is anyone else looking for spots? up and down from bristol airport friday afternoon and monday morning

hey mondayers
I'll do my best
it's kinda hard to get one company to give me a quote for one size bus up and another down
but i'll do my bestest
and like the cool mountie from Northern Exposure I always (that means usually) get the job done
i'll get it sorted by wed of next week
r

not staying on thursday this year but have done before. stayed in a hostel (http://www.bristolbackpackers.co.uk/). standard fare, cheap, kippy but clean, super central and most appealingly has a beautifully monikered bar around the corner called Tantric Jazz that sells cans of red stripe until 4am.

i just tried to book with these people and they were being a bit prickish about check-in time (i don't get in until pretty late).

anyone know any other decent, cheap hostels or hotels in bristol that they'd recommend?

or a friend with a couch for a night? i'd be willing to give a few quid for the privilege...

Leaving this horribly late I know, but looking for 2 spots on the bus to and from the airport if there are any spaces left... Sent you a PM corksongs.

Nice one!

I stayed in a hotel in Minehead on the Thursday night last year. It was dirt cheap. It turned out it was a hotel for religious handicapped people. My mate didn't realise it when he booked it. It was nice being able to just walk down the road to the festival though. Actually, after our experience in the breakfast room of the hotel, it felt nice just being able to walk.

I stayed in a hotel in Minehead on the Thursday night last year. It was dirt cheap. It turned out it was a hotel for religious handicapped people. My mate didn't realise it when he booked it. It was nice being able to just walk down the road to the festival though. Actually, after our experience in the breakfast room of the hotel, it felt nice just being able to walk.
show off

If we actually get over there it shouldn't be too bad. The forecast says that it won't actually freeze in Minehead until Sunday, just be very cold.

There's this dude from London, I'm sure regular ATP/Primavera attendees know him to see, really skinny, thinning hair looks like he's in his late 40's or early 50's, he seems to go to all of them. Always wears a similar outfit, be it Minehead or Barcelona. I wonder if he'll make any concessions to the weather this weekend.

There's this dude from London, I'm sure regular ATP/Primavera attendees know him to see, really skinny, thinning hair looks like he's in his late 40's or early 50's, he seems to go to all of them. Always wears a similar outfit, be it Minehead or Barcelona. I wonder if he'll make any concessions to the weather this weekend.

ha! that madzer. pics if he does please.

The dream scenario is not making it over this weekend and then GY!BE not making it here next week... I would probably cancel christmas if that happened.

Of course if I make it over and get stuck in Minehead until Thursday that wouldn't be so bad, the midweek line up is pretty good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back