ATP 2009: The Breeders/The Fans Strike Back (1 Viewer)

I reckon four of us are heading from Shannon too. Talk of hiring a car - worked out grand last time. There's room in the boot.

Fucking deadly.
keep me in mind for that Franco
the 13.10 from Shannon..yes?
will make a mix tape.

Anyone else get a mail from ryanair advising them that that the 9.30am flight has been cancelled and that they're now on the 6.35am flight?

PRICKS.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I really hope someone has some footage of the last couple of songs when David Tibet, Aleister X and the baloon headed dude who's name I can't remember were all onstage together. Most amazing start to a festival ever.

the baloon headed dude who's name I can't remember were all onstage together. Most amazing start to a festival ever.

Bad Brilliance!! (i think?)
i was shocked how good AWK was.
he's like some amazing motivational speaker!!
what a way to work the crowd.
that in to Devo was just perfection

It was Bad somethingorother anyway. He's been doing self-help and motivational performances for a few years, he did one in London last year. I was kind worried for the first ten minutes, but then it just went nuts.

Devo should be un-allowed to play their boring songs and just stick to the good shit.

If you'd told me at 17 I wouldn't see the 'Liz till I was 35 I don't know whether I'd have cried at the wait, or been impressed with my future self. In anyways, they were my highlight of the weekend. Excellent stuff.

Bad Brilliance!! (i think?)
i was shocked how good AWK was.
he's like some amazing motivational speaker!!
what a way to work the crowd.
that in to Devo was just perfection

Twas Bad Brilliance, was somewhat bemused by AWKs set, he was like a heavy metal aerobics instructor...enjoyable enough for him basically yelling over a CD of his album..."Party Hard" was class though...

My highlights were The Jesus Lizard and Sleep with shout outs to Killing Joke Qui Harvey Milk !!! Future Of The Left Electric Wizard and Devo

!!! were terrible. They seem to have lost a few band members and the new bassist is rubbish. New songs were dull too.

Sleep were the most amazing band I've ever seen. Jesus Lizard was fuckin' crazy. Other brilliant stuff- Harvey Milk, Devo, Grails, Electric Wizard, Sleepy Sun etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back