ATP 2009: The Breeders/The Fans Strike Back (3 Viewers)

From the rumours I'm hearing it means that they'll be in one of the pubs the entire weekend playing covers of 70's & 80's tunes constantly. It's the same way yer man from Mogwai was house DJ in the Irish bar last year.

This was a complete and total lie by the way. I wanted to see if it would cause anyone to freak out but no, only Ciaran said it was cool..

I am going to the uncool one. I look forward to seeing none of you there.

The Breeders one? The Fans one isn't looking all that at the moment either bar Sleep

yeah that one. I just want to see throwing muses live. they'll probably announce an irish date next week just to mess with me.
but sure if I can see the bangles twice in one year I think i'll be allowed see throwing muses

Big Daddy Sloth said:
DEVO should be in the uncool music you like thread, I suppose.

don't be ridiculous

It takes about 10 more hours and about 20 more quid but i might get the ferry then a train then a quick bus.

No Ryanair and no feeling sick on a really long bus journey. Plus I love boats and long train rides.

bristol, train to eh... somewhere... bus journey to the end of the world... go down on the thursday and give yourself monday to come home, it's a full on day

thursday?? madness, we made it in fine time leaving friday morning two years ago, just remember it being a bit of a hassle with swapping trains and waiting for buses.

More importantly, have you talked pantone into going?

i thought he was going!

he did punch me in the middle of the night

big old freak

also, if you go with Mike, don't expect Mike to come out and see the bands on Saturday and go cruising the bars for fun and games because he'll be in bed from about 11pm

oh and the singing in the shower, christ...

Dutchy, whatever you do, don't bring Old Man McCarthy on any of the fair rides. His joints can't take it, apparently!

Maybe I'm amaaaaazed at the waaaay you love me aaaalll the tiiime

Here's my advice... When you get the train from Bristol and get off in Taunten you'll either have a prebooked ticket for the festival bus or you'll be faced with a HUGE queue for the public bus to Minehead. Walk down into the town a bit to an earlier bus stop on the route. Then sit in your comfy seat as the bus drives back up to the station, lets a tiny bit of the queue on and drives off to ATP. It saved me hours of waiting two years ago and I even had time for a few beers in the pub there.

get a gang of people and hire a minibus direct from the airport to the venue. a 19 seater costs 160 each way i think- i'm guessing this is cheaper than public transport. cuts out the bullshit and you can stock up in the supermarket on the way.

what he said
what flights ye fuckers getting?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back