Asylum ,Immigration (1 Viewer)

Callom, why not start afresh with a new thread? This one is a disaster

Such Thread dealing with Asylum and Immigration usually end up in tatters .The reas
Callom, why not start afresh with a new thread? This one is a disaster

Such Threads dealing with Asylum and Immigration usually end up in tatters .The reason why our Politicians have not been able to control it for years. What is amazing is that a sizable portion of Irish people want open borders and universal welfare for all who come.

We did miss you.
You must be extremely worried about this direct provision court case that's upcoming?
Well if this case wins which is unlikely it will mean an even bigger welfare deficit and more Asylum Seekers .I guess if that's what the majority want who am I to argue.

You compared people who aren't from this country to animals in your opening post. If you want to have a respectful debate why not show some respect?

this is such a compelling arguement. I think Callom is starting to convince me.

BRITS OUT
Yeah some Asylum seekers and Immigrants have British Passports .The welfare tourists.
I knew families from the Congo had Portuguese passports they tore them up when they came here to seek Asylum.

Last edited:
As an Irishman, a gentleman, a scholar and a human being. I am fundamentally opposed to your beliefs.

But as a dyslexic I believe we should form a untied front against hatters.
You are a self appointed gentleman and scholar. Sorry about the typo.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Just sayin'

I have listened to former asylum seekers laugh at how they got residence and citizenship here. I would not be a patriot somewhere if it was not annoying.The past up to the mid nineties the only notable foreigners were Chinese .The Africans were Doctors, students or married to Irish citizens. There was a guy in my town that was half Nigerian years ago. He was a popular fellow great on skates sadly he had a car accident and was brain damaged .
You see now people and wonder who are they a change that is not easy to accept.Hope the second generation can adapt here.A very small number of Africans work in Irish dominated employment.I did see a figure of 2% but that is suspect . I may spread vile bile but not drivel.
You should put your money where your mouth is and give it to a West Afric scammer.
Hello my friend.
Unbelievable some do still ?

Tread on my thread and you have more hate than me.

Last edited:
Because he's a racist and a troll.

This is what he does for fun - hating on people less fortunate than him and calling it patriotism.
Nonsense! To quote the great man himself:

Callum Fox said:
You see now people and wonder who are they a change that is not easy to accept.

italian-chef-14172436.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back