Asylum ,Immigration (2 Viewers)

Callom Fox

The news this week that another boat has sunk off the Italian coast with more migrants drowned.
The outcome will be interesting to see . I am sure there are refugee camps near Syria or Somalia that would have accommodated these people. They just wanted to seek better. I lack the usual sympathy for those who try to force their way into another country .The example of many Africans here who have citizenship and status is that they are arrogant and aggressive.
The figure of 40% on welfare is probably higher given that many are on back to work allowances eg taxi drivers. There is another stat that 2% only work in Irish dominated employment. The integration of these stray people is like aspiring to a untied Ireland.
Do we really need such people ? Can anyone give a good reason ??
They enrich us with their culture is a lame reason akin to keeping pets .

Last edited:
oh good. it’s been a while since thumped has had a pet racist.

Abe_simpson.gif

The news this week that another boat has sunk off the Italian coast with more migrants drowned.
The outcome will be interesting to see . I am sure there are refugee camps near Syria or Somalia that would have accommodated these people. They just wanted to seek better. I lack the usual sympathy for those who try to force their way into another country .The example of many Africans here who have citizenship and status is that they are arrogant and aggressive.
The figure of 40% on welfare is probably higher given that many are on back to work allowances eg taxi drivers. There is another stat that 2% only work in Irish dominated employment. The integration of these stray people is like aspiring to a untied Ireland.
You're a boring racist.

Maybe misogyny or just flat out personal insults would suit you better?

yep, the only reason I can think of for not letting people in is that the asylum process seems fucked up. I despair for people who put life and limb at risk to flee their country to come here, and then they get sent back to god knows what fate.

Remember that lad who was deported 3 weeks before doing his leaving cert and the photos of him in some shanty town wearing the school uniform of his school in clondalkin cos, basically, he had nothing else to wear.

Obviously there are economic concerns. I mean, there have too many examples of immigrants becoming homeless and ending up (arguably) with worse lives than the ones they fled.

Which basically mirrors the plight of thousands of Irish people in London (and elsewhere in England).

But if there was a real will to do things right we could fix up ghost estates and accomodate thousands and thousands of people in them. Irish people still have an attitude of certain kinds of work being beneath us (thanks to the celtic fucking tiger) and prefer to be on the dole than to do a job that only pays a little more.

If you want a reason why we should let people into the country? To teach us Irish a lesson on what it means to be fucking appreciative of what little you have in life. To value your life and your family. To understand what dignity is. To cherish every fucking day you get to spend with your friends and family because it might be the last.

Cos us spoiled fucking Irish don't have a clue about any of that stuff. The silver spoon stopped us from ever learning.

do we really need you?

No.

dickhead.

Things are warming up . Yes give the ghost estates to Asylums seekers and the dole as well because there are no jobs .The fact that 40+ African Asylum seekers at present are the dole is irrelevant .Looks like they won't do the menial work either.In the tiger how many did you ever see on a building site or doing manual labour ? They conned their way into this country to get the dole pot of gold and send the money home. Yes we Irish appreciate what we have worked for so why give it away.
The black mayor of Portlaoise was a driver on the Underground until he decided to seek Asylum here . He was recognised by another worker but has denied it. I love these little stories it shows how foolish we are.
The Irish that won't do menial jobs why should they after years of college and training so they emigrate.

Last edited:
.In the tiger how many did you ever see on a building site or doing manual labour ?

Anecdotally speaking, I saw this every day.

The black mayor of Portlaoise was a driver on the Underground until he decided to seek Asylum here . He was recognised by another worker but has denied it.

Was the other worker black? I hear black people are able to recognize each other a lot easier because of their inherent blackness

I love these little stories it shows how foolish we are.
Sure we can't even tell them apart.

40% of Africans are on the dole so does the system work . The country is in a recession or this just a myth.

those damn AFRICANS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back