Asshole bus driver (5 Viewers)

Roisin said:
Ive been made cry by CIE workers before.
Ive been asked to leave by CIE workers before.
Ive been over charged by CIE Workers more than five times.
Ive been asked where my child was by CIE workers.
I hate CIE workers.

In fairness, after some of the things you've said to your mother I'd do all of the ablove and more to you. On a daily basis.

Here, wha's the bleedin' story, wha'?

Prick moaning about his change? Youse never paid 2 quid, roight? Youse only put in wan thurty, I seen youse. Youse are bleedin' lucky I let youse on at all.

Fucks sake, can I not read me paper in peace. No missus, I'm on me break. Jaysus, its statury innit? Its the bleedin' law. Wha'? Youse are there two hours? Not my fault love, traffic. Ask that inspector over there. Yeah, your man with the hair...now fuck off...what's that love? I never tolt you to fuck off, the state o' ya!

And that Mondo fella...what depot are youse out of. Your no fucking driver, I can tell. Bet youse are your man off Fair City. Dat's rappah dat is. Still, stop giving drivers a bad name. We're just ordinary joe soaps earning an honest days wage for a an honest days labour.

Wha'? Brendan Ogle says we're on strike? Bleedin' rappah! Where's me Star, I'll be in the bookies.

This would never have happened on the luas. Of course, the Luas will never be extended to Marino. It'd be stolen.

I saw Wheels on TG4 yesterday pretending to speak Irish. He seemed quite cheery, so I'd venture that he has recovered from the whole bus driver trauma. We will never forget, etc.

It gets better. Waiting at the same stop yesterday, the bus pulls up and it's the same driver. And he refuses to let me on!! He said I was abusive towards him!!
Ha ha ha!! Unbelieveable.
This is war now. He'll be back in driving school when I'm finished with him.

Wheels said:
It gets better. Waiting at the same stop yesterday, the bus pulls up and it's the same driver. And he refuses to let me on!! He said I was abusive towards him!!
Ha ha ha!! Unbelieveable.
This is war now. He'll be back in driving school when I'm finished with him.

haha

wheels = Paddy Public Enemy Number

tartaruga said:
I saw Wheels on TG4 yesterday pretending to speak Irish. He seemed quite cheery, so I'd venture that he has recovered from the whole bus driver trauma. We will never forget, etc.

shit i missed that!

here wheels, you got a copy of this?

and how about those passengers? so few people even acknowledge the driver getting on or off, like they're some kind of integrated automaton. and what about the berks that stand at the bus stop waiting, and then get on the bus and proceed to rummage through pockets and bags looking for their fare, holding everybody up? or the one who skips the queue because they think theor the shit? or the little old dear who belts the crap out of you with her wheely trolly getting on? or the student who whacks you on the back of the haed with their bag getting off? or the sod who lights up behind you? or the gang who fire their empty cans at you? or the young wan who talks incessently on their mobile? or the man who does their best to sit on top of you? or who farts Monday morning farts all the way into town on a packed bus? or the hippie who breaths garlic breath? or the buisness man who digs their elbow into your side? or who wont move their stuff to let you sit down? or who falls asleep on top of you? or who wont get up to let you get off so you have to climb over them? or who lights your hair on fire? or who gets sick / pisses themselves beside you? or who pulls an axe on you? or who tries to rub you up?

smallbrownbear said:
and how about those passengers? so few people even acknowledge the driver getting on or off, like they're some kind of integrated automaton. and what about the berks that stand at the bus stop waiting, and then get on the bus and proceed to rummage through pockets and bags looking for their fare, holding everybody up? or the one who skips the queue because they think theor the shit? or the little old dear who belts the crap out of you with her wheely trolly getting on? or the student who whacks you on the back of the haed with their bag getting off? or the sod who lights up behind you? or the gang who fire their empty cans at you? or the young wan who talks incessently on their mobile? or the man who does their best to sit on top of you? or who farts Monday morning farts all the way into town on a packed bus? or the hippie who breaths garlic breath? or the buisness man who digs their elbow into your side? or who wont move their stuff to let you sit down? or who falls asleep on top of you? or who wont get up to let you get off so you have to climb over them? or who lights your hair on fire? or who gets sick / pisses themselves beside you? or who pulls an axe on you? or who tries to rub you up?

i cycle

smallbrownbear said:

Yeah they're all terrible people too. Terrible.

smallbrownbear said:

what about the small brown bear than moans incessently?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back