art me arse! (1 Viewer)

that guy i hope will be fuckin hunted down and the same done to him!

Class! Now that would be amazing. How much art can you take?

In fairness, sick as it is, 100 worse things have happened in worse ways to animals and humans in the time it took me to type this sentence...just sayin an' all!

Ach this is old news.
The cunt, after the dog died and the expo was over, had the bollocks to say that he wanted to outline the cruelty and indifference to animal sufference by men.
To make it worse, the bastard won a prize for it and he also won a place at the Latin American Expo (or something like that).

A reet prick if ye ask me.

Ach this is old news.
The cunt, after the dog died and the expo was over, had the bollocks to say that he wanted to outline the cruelty and indifference to animal sufference by men.

Why not? There's plenty more people with a heightened awareness of animal cruelty now, yeah? Whereas that's just another dead stray starving street-dog, just like billions of its kind?

Why not? There's plenty more people with a heightened awareness of animal cruelty now, yeah? Whereas that's just another dead stray starving street-dog, just like billions of its kind?

Well, that is true. There is definitively more awareness of animal cruelty. But i still struggle to consider leaving a dog, even if a street-dog without an owner, to starve as 'art'. I really can't understand it.

Feederz apparently did a stunt where they had a bunch of rats on stage and said that if no-one stopped them they'd kill the rats with a hammer.... no one did anything so they were "forced" to follow through.... I dunno if thats actually true though, can't remember where I heard it....

Ach this is old news.
To make it worse, the bastard won a prize for it and he also won a place at the Latin American Expo (or something like that).

A reet prick if ye ask me.

Whereas that's just another dead stray starving street-dog, just like billions of its kind?
but would'nt the animal have more chance of survival on the streets where it can find some source of food ....tying it up and retraining it from even attempting to find a source of food so awful

weirdly enough i can understand that statement but not enough to justify what this man did

I dunno if the point is survival so much as morality. If, by causing a certain amount of pain to one animal, you prevent more pain being caused to more animals, does that justify it?

Yeah, I think it's fuckin gross and if I witnessed it I'd probably be angry or sad, but removed from the fact, I can't help but see it as just another being in pain. Anything else kind of seems something like mere sentimentality.

in conclusion: people who do evil things are actually doing a public service by showing everyone else how not to be cunts.
let's all go and video ourselves abusing vulnerable people and creatures so everyone else will realise it's not cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back